𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Beginne am Anfang

I could tell she was already irritated that he did something like this behind her back. She shared a glance with me and I sighed but kept my head held high. All of them bowed with their hands in surrender. That's when someone was pushed to their knees, I gasped softly. "Octavia?" I spoke stepping forward a bit. Octavia found me and looked to our left to find Clarke. "Forgive me for intruding on this holy day, Commander. I am Semet of Trikru and I come seeking Justice." Semet said, practically demanding it as he looked straight at Lexa. "Explain yourself. Why do you hold Octavia of Skaikru prisoner?" Lexa asked, as she looked straight at Semet as well. "She is a prisoner of war, Commander- brought here to bear witness to the crimes of her people." Semet had explained making my eyes narrow and I felt my hands fight back a first forming.

"What crimes? What happened?" Clarke asked and I walked forward as well, demanding an answer. "Skaikru attacked their village. Because their warriors were lost when your people massacred the army we had sent protect you, they're village was defenceless." Titus told us. I looked over at Octavia, before turning to Semet. "Please, Commander. I beg you. Avenge us. Blood must have blood! Death to Skaikru!" Semet said, I glared at Semet before it disappeared when I found Indra in the shadows. "You will show respect in this chamber!" Titus said in respect, though it was too late for that, I looked at Lexa who was calmly furious as she stared down Titus. I was seriously excited for Titus get yelled at.

────────────────────────────

" 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 this to me on Ascension day!" Lexa shouted when she slammed the doors open as she stormed in her room with Clarke, Titus and I following behind her. "I did not bring this here, Heda. You did. Against my advice, you made Skaikru the 13th Clan. They rejected this, murdered hundreds of your people, and yet on the very field where they died, you decided to forgive the killers, but this provocation of proof. Blood must not have blood has failed. All that can stop this now is war." Titus said before he stopped, I stood with my hands behind my back and looked from the window. "Clarke, Lisa." Lexa turned to us for an opinion. "Neither of their option in this matter is not exactly unbiased." Titus said, pointing at us. "Titus is right. I would do anything to save my people. You know that, but I know them. We know this." Clarke said, I spoke up knowing where she was going with this.

"There are people who disagree with Chancellor Pike. Spear the innocent and let the guilty by answered for." I said walking over to Lexa's side. "Your people did not vote for Kane." Titus said making me exhale sharply, my hands fighting the form of a fist again. "Some of them did. We need to give them time to see that they made the wrong choice and fix it." Clarke said, making her point. "And you believe your people will take him out themselves." Lexa asked and Clarke nodded, agreeing. "If they don't, if you instead they use this time to plan their next attack, we must act now, Heda." Titus said trying to squeeze in his option. "Make an example of the 13th Clan. Show the other 12 what happens when they defy you. You got them back when the Ice Queen was killed. But the Coalition is fragile." I sighed again, Titus was the only one overreacting here. "If we don't act now-" Titus was cut off my Lexa who held out her hand. My head looked from the ground to the side to find Lexa having her back to us.

────────────────────────────

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐅 𝐔𝐏, everyone quiets down and turns to their Commander. "Today I call upon the 12 Clans to march on Arkadia." Lexa said, I shared a glance with Clarke. We tried. Everyone seemed to be pleased with her decision. "Not to attack, but to contain." That's when their smiles disappeared. "We will blockade the 13th Clan. We will keep them from the lands they wish to possess. We will give them time to take out their leaders from within." Lexa said, I didn't fight the victorious decision Lexa made. My eyes snapped to Titus who looked like he was about to cry. "Once they rise up against them, then we will welcome them back as one of us." Lexa said, that's when she was finished, she looked to my left. I saw Titus hesitant so I took charge. "You heard the Commander. Send riders. Tell your armies to set up a buffer zone around Arkadia. 5 miles is enough to keep them away from our village." I said before turning to Lexa. "Their orders, Heda."

She looked at Clarke and turning back and making her decision. "Any Skaikru caught across the line will be subject to a kill order." Lexa had made her decision, Octavia looked at me in shock, I blinked away, I couldn't look at her. "Heda, I do not understand. How is this vengeance?" Semet asked in complete despair. "It is not vengeance, my brother. It is Justice." Lexa corrected. "Skaikru killed my sons, and my brother and my wife! If the spirit of the Commander will not protect us, then what will?" Semet asked looking around the room. "Mind yourself, Semet." I glared at the man who almost wanted to start an uprising. "Death to the Commander!" Semet announced before he went to attack Lexa, I pulled her behind me and unleashed my sword when I saw he held a knife. Titus was to kill him before turning to Lexa who was behind me. "Blood must have blood." Titus said, I stared at him emotionlessly at his desperate approach to create war. My eyes moved to Octavia who looked at me. I gulped, I needed to talk with her.

────────────────────────────