⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟒

Mulai dari awal

"you do realise that with the flick of a wand, all the dishes can wash themselves?" jeno asked, amused.

"i do, but i want you all to hand wash everything. learn to do that in case we do get married." she joked then left the kitchen.

mark glanced at his two friends then hastily got up, collecting some plates. jeno did the same trying to collect more plates than him while renjun went to the kitchen, pulling on some kitchen gloves. it had suddenly turned into a competition.

"yunhee, you have those boys wrapped around your finger." jia said, patting her shoulder.

"they're just good friends." she said, slumping onto the sofa by the fire.

"she's seriously dense and blind." aerin whispered to the ravenclaw.

"i see that." jia replied, laughing. "oh! yunhee, open your presents!"

"you got me presents? no, you shouldn't have." yunhee said, taking the two boxes from the girls. she ripped off the wrapping for the smaller one from aerin and opened the box. inside, there were bottles of beauty products: makeup, skincare and scented perfumes.

"do you like it?"

"like it? i love it! thank you so much."

"open mine, open mine." jia said, impatiently, pointing to the bigger box.

yunhee opened it, revealing a piece of clothing. she looked at jia, excited, then pulled it out to see that it was a long lavender-coloured dress with small butterflies on it.

"it's beautiful! but what's the occasion?" yunhee asked, holding the dress against her.

"you know... one day i'm going to get married and i want you and aerin to be my bridesmaids, so i bought your dresses early."

"you're getting married?!" aerin exclaimed, shaking jia's shoulders. "does that mean my present is a dress too!"

"not yet. i haven't asked them, but i plan to someday, so i just wanted to make sure you had your dresses. even if i don't get married, you can wear these for any other occasion." jia told them and yunhee felt like tearing up at the image of the older girl getting married. "and yes, aerin, your dress is in that big box. it's a darker purple and has a different design that i thought you'd prefer."

"awesome!"

"are you sure you got my size, right?" yunhee asked.

"why don't you go try it on." jia suggested and aerin aggressively nodded her head.

"i'll be right back then."

yunhee entered one of the bathrooms and got dressed. she stared at herself in the small mirror, grinning at how pretty she looked. this was probably the first time in years that she finally felt that way and it was all thanks to jia.

she left the bathroom and walked into the living room where jia and aerin were waiting. they gasped, jumping out of their seats.

"it's lovely!" aerin exclaimed.

"i knew it would suit you so well." jia said, her hands clasped together.

"aerin, mum wanted to know if... woah." jeno stopped mid-sentence and paused in the middle of the room as he caught sight of yunhee in her dress. "you look beautiful."

"thanks, jeno."

"do a twirl, do a twirl!" aerin cheered as she smacked her hand underneath jeno's chin to close it.

yunhee lifted her arms a bit and twirled around the room, her dress flowing around her. when she came to a stop, she heard the girls clapping, but also a few others. she froze when she saw that mark and renjun were also watching. she suddenly felt embarrassed under all the eyes.