CHAPTER ONE

Its early on Monday morning. My parent are till arguing about my expel from boarding school

***************************
sitting on a couch putting on blue trouser and blue blouse. Briefly on how I got expelled from the boarding school.
**********

I attended Martha boarding school, Martha stand for the principal's name. The boarding school was a two storey building and it was printed in brown color. My first day,at boarding school. I met a girl,her name is Mathilda, she is medium in height,dark in complexion,plump but not fat,she have a short black curly hair. She was my room mate,we were only two in each room. we became best friend but Mathilda was a bad girl and I was cool with it, Mathilda didn't influence me I chose to be a bad girl because I was tired of been a good girl at home. I felt I need to change to something different thought that bad girl was the best option for me. We heard a teacher, she was very strict but also nice........ The boarding school was mix for both boy and girl.

Mathilda and I always snuck out of school to have fun at party or club.......the first day, I snuck out of school with Mathilda, I was very nervous she told me I can go back to the school premises. If am scared but I told her no, I can't.. because I don't want to be cut alone I followed her to the party and she introduced me to Derek as her friend. Derek and I like each other from the first day, infact we were all over each other at the party, it's look like we have been dating for years and that was how,we started dating. Lucky for me, Derek was also in our school,he was not good looking but am okay with it his tall, I found it as freedom Most times, I always wish our school should never go for holidays or summer. Derek and I love each other, I'm always with him.

On a faithful day,as Derek and I wanted to snuck out of the school to attend adult party. that was how,we got caught by miss Hannah.we couldn't find a way to lie to her because we were dressing like we were truly going for a party, she took us to the principal's house that night and we explained every single things to her,I was not able to cover up for Mathilda by Saturday's morning, the three of us got expelled from the boarding school,on Sunday's morning my dad came to pick me up from the boarding school but trust me, I didn't regret my actions and my parents was not happy with me at all but I don't really feel changed. Here, I'm on Monday morning sitting on couch listen to my parents argument.

My name is Silvia, I'm the only child of my parent and I'm not close with any of my parent. I'm medium in height, build slim in size,fair in complexion and my hair is brunette shoulder length weavy hair and oval shape of face with a nice smile,I'm pretty. my mom is a nurse while my dad work in a private company,my dad is more friendly than my mom she is struck,my house is detached house and my room has everything that a girl have but not Pink color. I don't like pink,ever since I was little. My favorite color is orange and black and that is what is comprised in my room. My parent have two cars.....for me to pick up my phone and going through it.my mom call me, I rush downstairs into the kitchen. I'm till scared to look into her eyes, she is giving me a bad look.

"mom,are you till mad at me"I say.stammered

she put her hand on her lip "shut up, take your food and eat"she say.and walk away, I thought my mom will never serve me food again. Well, I know she is just trying to be common able. I take my food to my room and eat.
*******
By the next morning,am back on my feet, I go to meet my dad in the kitchen and I greet him and I take a cup of coffee.

****************

"dad, where is mom and what are you cooking"I say and stare at him, smiling

"your mom went to work and I'm preparing pancake"my dad's say. he glanced up at me

"Okay"I say and look away