ᴼ ᵐʸ ᴳᵒᵈ

Muzan Kibutsuji never feared anything as demon

Muzan Kibutsuji never feared anything as demon. Maybe a certain man but everything else is irrelevant. He had the power to do anything, he was like a king, a God.

The only problem now is avoiding the sun... And this.

Opening his eyes to a pitch black unfamiliar room.

"Welcome"

A chilling voice echo beyond Muzan. He turn around and look over each of his shoulders but he couldn't track the voice down.

Stay calm, He told himself, this is nothing.

And just like that someone appears right in front of him. The lady was sitting down on a chair doing... Something? Muzan can't explain.

"I'm almost done playing the game"

She said.

"Be a good boy and stay right there"

Dumbfounded Muzan did, just staying  in his place till the women finish the "game"
To Muzan it felt like a decade but to the mysterious black hair lady it is another Tuesday.

"Okay, done"

The screen ended in a "Quest Clear" and she stand up and slowly walk up to the demon.
One feet away a bored expression remains on her face as she look up and down upon him.

Muzan took the chance to take a sniff.

"What kind of human are you?" In monotone he act like nothing happen.

"Human? I'm pretty disappointed, guess not even the great "King" of demon can tell my disguise" She turn away.

The hell?! Muzan blood was boiling. How could this puny girl know about him! First he wake up in this unknown place now getting disrespect? Who is this women?

Before he open his mouth again she cut him off.

"I go by many names, Wakaba, evil God, but you can call me D"

God? This started to make Muzan chuckle.

"God? There no such thing as a God! If there was then why couldn't they stop me!" Then he accused her.

"You look nothing like one!"

"It's obvious I'm not your god. The god abandoned you and your world a long time already" She sighed.

"Lame"

"I'm here to talk to you about my spider"

My spider?

"Are you the one that put that thing in here?"

"Correct, and I would appreciate if you stay low for a bit" A smile appeared on her lips.

"And if I don't?"

"I would take you out of the game" D responses.

The way she said that like it was nothing made Muzan feel the chills. He keep want to press further into the matter of his God.

"Ah times up for you" The lady shooed him away.

"Wait-"

He was back at his mansion

——————————————————

Osksjwbwhxjajanss I can't believe people would actually read my weird crossover

I've burned my hand and your comments are ever to meeee.

I'm super duper sorry I couldn't update a lot but I'm happy that people like this.

Here have some tea 🍵.

Also I'm not turning everyone to a yandere. Some will be one like Muzan  and *Cough* Wakaba and more but some won't be a yandere.

Thank you.

[Unedited] Please tell me if I mess up my grammer.