Chapter 1: About Mya

Song originally sang by Cyndi Lauper but covered by Deja Hall.

ne·glect·ed

nəˈɡlektəd/
adjective
suffering a lack of proper care.
"some severely neglected children"
not receiving proper attention; disregarded.
"a neglected area of research"

a·ban·doned
əˈband(ə)nd/
adjective
having been deserted or cast off.

That was the two main words Mya felt. She was neglected and abandoned. Mya had felt excluded for four years.

Mya had brown chocolate hair with beautiful ocean blue eyes. Mya was never the most fortunate girl. She wasn't the most social or most athletic girl in the 6th grade. The reason for this was because she had autism and half a lung. She had to sit out a lot in gym, everyone would pick her last, for everything. Everyone would call her crippled, fat, and one of the most popular nickname for her was failure. Mya was never a failure, she tried her hardest in everything. Mya would eat by herself, talk to herself, she had no one to talk to or do anyone with. The only real friend was her mother. But not all the time could a mother be the same as a friend. Although she had one friend who was also excluded. Her name was Emmy, she was handicapped, her nickname was dead legs.
Despite Mya's disability, she tried to get out there by having a instagram account. Yes, this isn't very common with autistic children, but she wished she could be like everyone else.

One day, she walked into school feeling like she was stronger with the instagram account, even though the only thing she posted was a selfie of her, she still felt confident. Until she saw the other girls laughing at a picture and comment of Mya.

   "Oh my gosh, I can't believe that she       would do that, she so ugly!" Screamed a popular girl.
   The blonde cheerleader, Chelsea's
father owned a successful business, she lived in a mansion and had never faced a single problem in her life. Except the talent of being snotty, which she exceeded at, and used against her victims, like a spider, trapping her prey then killing their pride. But she 'used it for the good'

"Omg! She is such a slut!" The popular girl's bleach blonde sidekick, Britney.