𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀʏ

THE (H/C)-ETTE
sighed tiredly, school was indeed super tiring. Academics were already exhausting as it is, but due to her parents' 'demanding' tendencies, they also made her apply to a few clubs and activities which only added fuel to the burning fire of tiredness that she was going through.

It was finally the time of the day where she would return from her school and go home where she could finally rest her body.

Turning a corner in an alleyway, she spotted her small humble home. She inwardly calmed down, knowing that the day has come to an end already.

Stopping at the front of her door, she immediately slit her hand inside her bag, fishing out for her keys. But then she almost tripped into something.

She looked down to find two rectangular boxes, she looked at it questioningly before picking up one of it.

'Hmm, there is no name on who's this from.'

There was only a note ontop of it that read "(Last Name)(Name)".

'So this is addresed for me. But I don't remember ordering anything or someone giving me a heads up that they'll send me something.'

Shrugging her shoulders, she carried the two boxes inside her apartment, not knowing that once she entered those boxes inside her home, a drastic change would occur in her life.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"NOW LET'S SEE
what this box is about."

Getting the cutters that was laying on her study desk. Running the blade through the taped part before opening the box.

"It's.......figurines?"

She told herself in confusion

She told herself in confusion. She opened the other box aswell and well it was another set of figurines.

 She opened the other box aswell and well it was another set of figurines

"These are cute...but who would send me these?" (Name) picked one with orange hair.
She spotted a piece of paper on one of the boxes.

She raised her eyebrow befode picking up the paper before opening it.

"Wish upon a star, hear upon my call.
Wish upon the sun,
Call unto life, and to start the run.
Wish upon the moon,
may my desire follow through soon."

'Well that's a cool poem. But I'll deal with this tomorrow...'

And with that decision, the (h/c)-ette laid on her bed, shutting her eyes and drifting off to a deep slumber.

Not noticing the blinding light that emitted from the two boxes...

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"CLANG!!!"

A loud clanging noise echoed through the walls of the small apartment.

The sleeping (H/c)-ette immediately erected from her slumber.
Thinking someone might've broken inside her residence, she immediately bolted out of her room.

When she reached her kitchen, she saw some pans were on the floor, no mistakenly the cause of the loud noise earlier.

"You're such a dumbass! Now for sure someone heard that!"

The girl heard a small voice exclaim angrily.

"Shut up, King. Your voice is louder than those pans."

The girl raised her eyebrow at the voices. It was so small, even smaller than a kid's. And it was coming from under the table.

From the sound of it, there was more than one person that was there. But that was impossible considering that her table was too small to hide a person, let alone more than one.

She took a deep breath, preparing herself both mentally and physically to confront the thief.

She kneeled down on the ground before dropping her head to look under the table only for her eyes to widen.

"AHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The two parties screamed in shock.

(Name) looked at the small crowd that looked back at her with wide eyes. 

'T-they are...the...from....'

'THE DOLLS FROM THE BOX?!!!'

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

Idk what came up to me and why I did right this.

But I hope this plot is interesting to ya'll

I am absolutely inlove with chibi arts! THEY ARE TOO ADORABLE!!

Question: Your favorite theme in an anime?