Part 8 : Friendship

Start from the beginning

I felt prickly as his hand touched my waist. No butterflies or tingles, just comfort and assurance.

I saw his face and it was again cold.

He looked at me and blinked his eyes in assurance and I smiled. But the guys, they were still standing there. Staring me.

Bloody bastards.

I felt like punching them but I decided otherwise, to stay calm. Then I saw Arav going towards them with eyes full of anger and rage. He'll bury each of them for sure.

I hold his hands and dragged him out of that street. I was happy though, that he was acting all protective towards me. But, no violence.

"What?! Why did you stopped me? I would've crushed there faces. How dare they stare at you? Bloody mother fuckers" he said in full anger and irritation.

Thanks to Almighty that no one was around us to see this hungry tiger.

"Exactly, I don't want any kind of violence here and also I don't want you to take any kind of trouble, especially for me" I said with a little calm tone.

He held my uper arms quiet harshly and pulled me closer in anger.

"And I can't let you in any trouble. Can't you get this small thing. What if they try to harm you next time?" He shouted on my face.

"And what if they try to harm you for the revenge" I shouted with same emotion.

He stared at me in disbelief. I definitely don't want to be a reason for his loses.

We were glaring at each other. None of us was ready to back out. We then realized that we were so damn close. I was practically pressed onto his chest. And the height difference made this more intimate. As if on cue, he came more closer to me.

I looked down in nervousness. I don't want to do anything which we will regret later. Just one stupid action of mine can destroy lots of relationships.

He left my arms, running his hands through his hairs to calm himself down.

"Ok I am sorry for this time but if they are gonna repeat this next time... I am not gonna stop" he said being normal.

"Ok, I'll not stop you next time" I said still in little angrier tone.

We were walking silently. And to be honest I was still angry with him.

He should learn to ignore these small things. Being a girl I have to face these things many times. But that doesn't mean I'll fight with everyone.

Until and unless it is actually needed.

"Khushi, I am sorry. Please don't be upset with me pleasee" he said with a puppy face and cute pout.

"Ohkay, but please stop minding these little things" I requested.

"Ok my angry bird" he said and laughed.

"You.. stop calling me that" I snapped, pointing my index finger accusingly at him.

"I am not an angry bird" I said pouting.

"Ofcourse you are" he sticked his tounge out. And I made a pout showing him that I was angry.

I folded my arms near my chest and made my back face him.

I turned around after a while and he was not there.

What the hell! He left me alone on this deserted street.

I was about to call him but he suddenly came in front of me.

"Bhoow" he shouted.

"Ahhh" I yelled out of fear. And passed him a death glare.

"I am sorry for muddling your dress at airport, sorry for bumping into you several times and and and sorry for calling you angry bird, I promise I'll not call you that." He said while handing me chocolate ice cream which I was craving for.

Awwwww

so sweet of him.

He is apologizing for everything. He is genuinely so good in and out. And this was a really sweet gesture of him.

"Back on the Earth Khushi" he said bringing me out of my..oops..his thoughts.

"Are my apologies accepted or.." I didn't let him finish and took his ice cream from his hand.

I bent on my knees and said with a smile "Will you be my friend?" I asked truly with my heart.

"It comes with a whole lot package" he said mischievously.

"Everything is accepted" I replied smiling.

He smiled widely and said yes.

Yes!

-

We finished eating our ice creams with some lovely talks. We threw out wrappers in the bin.

"Let's go home before anyone finds out that we are not there" I said turning towards him.

"Yes but.. there is some ice cream in the corner of your mouth" he told me.

I tried whiping it off but I didn't got the exact spot.

"Let me do that" he said and stepped close to me.

His one hand rested lightly on my hip. He wiped the cream from the corner of my lips from his thumb, rubbing the spot gently. He is again so close to me. He looked down at me. Our eyes locked. My heart was beating fast yet again.

He remained in that position for a while. His hands traveled up to my waist and he pulled me more closer. I was enjoying his closeness and this moment. My one hand was on his upper arm while other went to his chest for the grip. He was looking at me with several emotions. As if conflicting between what to do and what not to.

His eyes flickered from my eyes to nose and then to my lips. A very small, satisfying smile spreaded on his lips. He leaned in a little and my lips parted for God knows what reason. He stopped just an inch away from my lips and again looked into my eyes. As if asking permission, I blinked once in allowance. There was a glint in his eyes as he closed them again leaning in. My own eyes shutted itself down. My hand fisted on his shirt. His lips were merely pressed against mine that we heard dogs barking.

We turned our faces towards the sound, being in the same position. As we turned again and faced each other, we realized our position.

Ohkayyyy! Fuck you male bitches!

I don't know what got into me but I pushed him lightly and sprinted out of his grip.

"Goodnight" I muttered lowly and ran inside the house hiding my red blushing face from him.

And I could sense him smiling and blushing at my back.
_____________________________________________

😉🔥
B-bye
Take care lovelies
See you super soon
Flower ❤