- So Where Will You Sleep-

“Sure, Y/n dear. Of course you can stay here. You poor, poor thing.”

Keisuke Baji wants to puke as he watch his own mother coo you as if her own child. And being the annoying bitch you are, you over exaggerated being a pitiful creature and buried yourself in the bosom of his mother. You even stuck out your tongue to Keisuke as if to rub salt to his wounded ass.

Sometimes scenes like these makes Keisuke think who his mom's real child is.

Maybe he's adopted and you're the real child here?

“Y-you don't have to force yourself to do this, Auntie. I-I also d-don't want to disturb you.”

Keisuke covered his mouth to stop from vomiting when he heard your pitiful voice. And as if that's not gross enough, your eyes started watering and just like that you started sniffing.

Oscars. You deserve an Oscars Award.

If he have the chance, he'll give you a slow clap for your superb acting. Fucking gorgeous.

“What are you saying, Y/n? You're always welcome here. Whoever says otherwise may leave.” Keisuke's mom started which gave him a sense of foreshadowing. The track you're currently trailing is dangerous for him.

“B-but... I-I don't want to make, Keisuke uncomfort—”

Before you can even finish that line, Keisuke threw himself at you in the guise of an embrace. He put up the most fake smile he can muster and squeeze your cheeks with his. “You're always weeeeeellllcome here, oh so mighty and perfect Y/n. I love having your presence.” Keisuke lied through gritted teeth, throwing his dignity out the window. He knew that you're a gremlin in disguise and earlier you just tried to snitch on his mom. You're one hell of a dangerous bitch.

Keisuke's mom on the other hand was oblivious to the obvious lie. After all she's enjoying seeing her son getting close with her dear neighbor Y/n. She root for the two of you after all. If not only she doesn't want to interfere with her child's affair, she'll definitely throw her son to you.

“Now, now, son. Let's stop being clingy and decide where Y/n will sleep, okay?” His mom said sweetly and took you away from your neighbor. You're obviously enjoying what's happening right now, especially the look of disgust in Keisuke's face when his mom said the word clingy. His face is literally screaming, “Me? Clingy? ”

“No worries, Auntie. I'll just sleep at the sofa!” You offered joyfully, happy that they allowed you to stay over for the time being. You may be a thick faced person but you still have some courtesy.

But as if shocked by your suggestion, Mrs. Baji sighed by your selflessness. “No dear. You can use Keisuke's room. He'll just sleep at the sofa.”

You prevented yourself just in time from laughing. The look at your neighbor's face was one that translates to dumbfound.

“Mom?” Keisuke asked stupidly.

“Be courteous to your guest, Keisuke.”

“But—”

You decided to interfere to add some sass to the drama. “O-oh no, Mrs. Baji. It's okay really. I'll just sleep on the couch and endure the cold night. Who knows I might even freeze to death or die from hypothermia. I-it's okay. Really.”

Keisuke also wants to cry seeing you put an act again. How can his mom not notice this obvious farce? Goddamnit.

Sigh. “Fine! You can sleep in my room. Let's just share the bed.” The delinquent gave in, knowing full well the cunning bitch you are. “Don't expect me to sleep in the couch while you're here.”

Dumb bitch. You thought hearing Keisuke's words and trying hard not to laugh again. Your friend seems not to notice that his words might be misinterpreted.

And misinterpreted it was. For Mrs. Baji covered her mouth and blushed hearing her son's words. Finally, her son is taking some action. You can literally read the banner above her head that says “I'm rooting for you son!”

As for Keisuke, well, let's just say he's slow on the pick up.

Finding this new tea fruity and a useful blackmail material, you covered your mouth shyly and bashfully looked at Keisuke. Fluttering your eyelashes to add to the act. “I didn't know that you have that kind of thoughts about me.”

“The hell you talking about—”

You just fluttered your eyelashes at him and continued to cover your mouth. But behind the hand covering your mouth is a mischievous smirk that didn't go unnoticed by him.

Realizing his mistakes, Keisuke's full face warmed that you can literally see the steam coming from his overheated face. “IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!”

Poor Keisuke Baji, even his mom didn't believed his denial.

“I hate you.” Keisuke growled and glowered at you as both of you lie on the same bed and share the same blanket. Like the boy suggested earlier, you ended up sharing the same room and bed. And now, before you sleep, the mid-school delinquent is giving you a glare that will hopefully appear in your nightmare.

You just chuckled at his childishness and put back the hair that escaped behind his ears. “Oh, I know you don't.”

“No, I do.” The boy growled like a feral, baring his canine teeth at you.

You just chuckled and found this adorable. Especially when you remembered something. “Dimwit, you literally confessed to me when we were seven.”

“Because I thought you were cute back then.”

“And now I'm not?”

He just growled as if to answer your question.

You and Keisuke know each other since you were kids. You have a pretty good relationship back then. But when you grew up you just suddenly went at each other's throat for no reason. Puberty you say.

“But it's pretty nice to live in the same house don't you think? Being pampered by your mom, being cooed by your mom, being totally loved by your mom—”

“Oh fuck. Stop it.”

You just chuckled mischievously and released a relaxed sigh. “It's still nice though.”

“No, I don't think so.” Keisuke mumbled spitefully making you chuckle once again. This tsundere bitch.

A comfortable silence fell after that small banter. Where both of you neither talked nor looked at each other. Just listening to the others breathing and being comforted by the fact that they're beside you. It was comforting. Domestic even.

It's just so... natural.

“I.... Kinda want to live in the same house as you. Like some sort of.... a dream.” You drawled, loud yawns in between your sentence. Sleeping dust finally sprinkled on your eyes which made your eyelids heavy. You can't resist the sleepiness. Your eyelids slowly started to fall. “Imagine living in a house with you.... and seeing your pathetic face everyday haha...”

Keisuke just listened to your drowsy and slurred words. He ignored your sneaky remarks and your petty insults that held no malice. He just quietly stared at the ceiling as your snores filled the room. Stealing a glance at you, he put back the hair strand that escaped the back of your ear and placed a chaste kiss at the shell of your ears. “There's a way to live with me, y'know?” He whispered, as if to himself. “Like when we're 20.”