chapter 2

Bakugou blushed and held him close, trying not to move. Denki wiggled with his ass to tease Baku as he also shook his ass. Bakugou groaned a bit but the groans started to turn into quiet moans. Denki bit his lip as he slowly got hard but he kept going and kept playing. "Y-You're really messing with me r-right now..." Bakugou kept moaning while holding Denki down. Denki started moaning as he softly rubbed against the other male. His eyes crossed but he still played. "I-I'm so n-needy for you!~" "T-Thats it." Bakugou pushed Denki off and pinned him to the bed, Taking his own shirt off "I'll make you a mess.. Teddy bear~" Denki looked up with needy eyes and bit his lip. "Y-Yes please Daddy!~ B-But before you do I need to change into something that you will like~" "Alright fine~ I'll be waiting for you~" Denki giggled and took something, walking in his bathroom and coming back in a slutty kitty outfit with cat ears, a cat tail butt plug, a collar and a leash. Bakugou was already half naked, he walked over grabbing the leash and pulling the male over "You look beautiful~" Denki drooled and looked at Baku with a needy face. He were naked and only wore the cat things, skirt and collar with leash. Bakugou reached under his skirt "Have you been a good boy?~" Denki nodded. "Yes Master! I been a very good boy!" "Well let's test that." Bakugou pushed his onto the ground and took off his boxers "I want you to suck till I cum. Then you get a treat." Denki quickly started to suck Baku's dick and looked up like a needy little whore. Bakugou immediately started moaning and holding the other males head.