𝟎𝟎𝟏 • 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩

Start from the beginning

He screamed so loud and threw me on the ground. You touched your back and squint your eyes. "Here" You heard someone as you opened your eyes. 240 holding her hand out to lift you to the ground.

As you were doing that, you heard the big silver door open. They were discussing the game, rules, price, and how to win. You also took pictures. Taking pictures wasn't really what you wanted but just decided to go with it

You walked into a room full of stairs and doors. It was colorful.

"Hey" You heard someone behind you again. "Thank you for earlier" You were expecting it was 067. You turned your head on the side to see her a little just to make sure as she saw the half of your face.

"No need to thank me," You said turning your head to look at the room. "Girls stand up for each other" You added as you guys go inside this big room with a huge doll.

You all went inside and the big doll talked. She explained the rules of 'Greenlight, Red light'.

Greenlight means go and Red light means stop. The doll will turn her head so she won't see us move when it's green then she will turn her head again in red to see if we are moving. This is easy

You heard two people making a bet on the game. You thought they would be idiots.

"Greenlight"

All of you moved a little slower while 250 and 324 went sprinting. The blonde hair guy was first.

"Redlight"

The blonde guy went moving a bit, trying to gain his balance.

"Player 324, Eliminated," the doll said. Then, you heard a gunshot. You looked at the blonde boy laying the ground.

Is he playing a joke or something?

"Greenlight"

250 went closer to the dead body and you went behind 067. "Hey, you're eliminated, you idiot," he said to the dead body. "Stop playing" He saw blood come out of the other players mouth as he was coughing.

Shocked and scared, he backed away. he moved. He will be dead also. He started to run away then boom, He's dead.

Blood splattered onto a lady's face making her scream. Everybody was screaming at that point also running.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

As you stood frozen at the back of 067. "Idiot, They moved" you whispered. You were expecting that nobody heard you but the 067 girl decided to talk.

"They are" she agreed with you. "Why are you at my back?" She questioned you. You took a second to hesitate.

"Go at somebody's back and the doll won't see you moving," You answered. "She can only detect what she sees and what is in front of her," You added."Go at the back of 101. You want revenge, right?" The screaming was done and only a few survived.

"Greenlight"

The old man moved while smiling.

He is so wholesome to be smiling at a time like this. He was the only one who moved.

"Redlight"

Nobody dared to move since they would die.

"Greenlight"

Nobody moved except the old man but you had to move because there was a timer. You decided to move forward and to go behind 101. A smirk was placed on your mouth knowing you could do anything right now just to kill him.

"Redlight"

"Greenlight"

A lot of people moved at that point including 101 in front of you. You moved along and felt a hand on your wrist. "Let me do it," 067 said as you nod your head to agree.

"Redlight"

"Greenlight"

You switched places and pat her shoulders like a piece of good luck. You looked at your back only to see two men talking, one on the ground laying down while a dead body was on top of him and a man with glasses on.

"Redlight"

You stopped and joined their conversation. "456, You should move. You're gonna die there if don't move and I agree with 218. There is a timer sir if you wish to live I could give you tips." You interrupted.

They both agreed and you moved your head to look at them. "Stop, what are you doing? You'll die" 218 said with a shocked and scared face.

"Sir, the doll has cameras. two to be exact" lifting your hand and lifting 2 fingers of yours. "Only at her eyes. If you go at someone back she won't see you move."

"Like a shield?" 456 asked.

"Like a shield" You repeated to agree. They both nod and look back at 101 and 067 to see her hand on his hair.

"Greenlight"

She shoved him to the ground beside you as you walk beside 067.

Everything just kept repeating and repeating as you got to the red line sweating as the weight on your shoulders break free. You faced the girl beside you. "Happy we are alive," You said with a smile.

She turns to you. "Me too," she said with a smile. She was standing up. You were too tired but you had to, didn't you? You stood up and took out all the dust on your jacket.

456 and 199 were running towards you and jumped.

What the hell?

They jump right in front of you. Lucky you, 067 was quick to notice and jumped towards you which led us to the ground. You groaned and open your eyes to see her on top of you. She stood up lending her hand. "Thanks, I guess," You told her.

"No need to thank me," she said as you guys were walking to the stairs again. "Girls stand up for each other" She stole your line, Funny. You chuckled as she said that.

(A/N: I'll make this a Sae-byeok x reader instead of oc

(A/N: I'll make this a Sae-byeok x reader instead of oc. I'll try to make one again later)