Chapter 1

Date: Friday , October 24 , 2014

Place: Coachella

Time: 8:26pm

---------------------------------------------

" I write you a song, play your guitar
You and me both sing a long
We hold hands for too long
If you wanna talk I guess that's alright
If you wanna walk under the night sky
I don't really care cause we got tonight, oh baby we"

I swayed my body as my baby Willow Smith  sang Summer Fling . I really liked this song. The song was over an people could do anything they wanted , my friend Ashely led me to this cave.

There was a lot of music playing and people were dancing . I started swaying my body with them. Coachella was really a fun place with good music.
I see a pair of eyes looking at me and I look at the person , it was Willow.
Wtf is she doing here without a bodyguard , people might hurt her.
I turn around thinking Ashely was somewhere behind me , only to be knocked down by someone.

"I'm so sorry" I say trying to speak over the loud music.

"Nah, its okay."

I looked up and my eyes widened.

I just bumped into MOISES FUCKING ARIAS.

"omfg , I can't breath rn, in such a huge fan. I used to love Rico , omfg , I love you so much" I replied nearly collapsing.

"Lml , its okay. And I'm glad to know people still love me. But aye , I gotta go , bye" he said waving and then walking away.

I need to come to coachella every year so I can meet famous people , I thought while walking around looking for Ashely.

After what seems like about an hr of searching for Ashely , I finally spot her talking selfies with my cousin.

"I was looking everywhere for you!" I say nearly shouting.

"Chillax , I just saw Willow and Jaden walk in " she says pointing towards them.

"Omg , girl bye" I reply .

"We gotta go see them, c'mon" my cousin Courtney says dragging me with her and Ashely over to where the "MSFTS" are sitting.

Oh god , I thought. Time to be embarrassed.