The Huntsman

In magnificent castle Grayskull, the master in training we're finally getting sleep after the Orko situation. But Adam wasn't dreaming he was having a vision. He was right in front of castle grayskull. Holding his should. He heard whispers telling him to change.

Adam: by the power of Grayskull, I have the power.

Then he sees four others m standing onto of the castle. They jump down revealing to be cringed, Krass, Tesla, and Duncan.

He wonders why they transformed but then he he's a cackle. He turns an sees a large cloud of havoc. And he recognizes the cackle as his uncle kaldor.

He-man: guys get ready, guys

he turns as the masters stood in place. They he hears another voice.

???: not enough

He-man: [turns everywhere] who's there, that you uncle.

But then he sees the eyes of the castle glow and the first sorceress stood before him( the ghost) 

He-man: you, but what you mean not enough

Eldress: as you know when activating the power of greyskull, you all need to master them to become masters of the universe. 

He-man: yeah

Eldress: but, the castle has sense others, one familiar to greyskull. 

He-man: you mean the first to lift the sword 

eldress: indeed, the castle has sense someone to possess this

She show a skull helmet. 

Eldress: This helmet represents a totem, no matter what kind it as power as your sword. But they consumed will rage unlike any other, a great source of magic, all depending on the warrior.

He-man: so you want me to find this skull man

eldress: no, they will find you,[starts fading] but be careful champion, these warriors might be a little, triggered.

In his room( I'm not sure they have rooms since they only show the main castle, archive, and training arena). Adam wakes up. He looks to see his sword. Hours later everyone was up as Adam walks in.

Adam: hey guys, did you get

Duncan: a vision of there being another champion to get greyskull juice 

Teela: and that he might be more dangerous than the sword of greyskull

Krass: not to mention that wave of havoc

Cringer: either that or a simple dream.

Adam: so, I say we got to find him

Teela: why do you think we're packing.

Duncan: yeah, this guy can be anybody, from the pits, the avions, or even an animal. 

Cringer: would be nice to have a fellow animal.

Adam: alright let's get to it. Wait where's orko

Then they see they're latest member orko, the robot Duncan fix but accidentally gave it the memories of the great orko. Thinking he can do magic.