𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 | 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

FOUR MONTHS LATER....

WARNINGS OF RAPE!

Lia laid under the stars in France, the feeling of her past drowning her as the intrusive thoughts infiltrated her mind. Her writs were aching as she yearned too be within her girlfriends arms once more, the safety she provided was the cure to all the pain and suicidal thoughts she had. But they were thousands of miles apart, an ocean separating them from each other as Lia needed her more than anything.

 But they were thousands of miles apart, an ocean separating them from each other as Lia needed her more than anything

MY LOVE
i miss you

MY LOVE
i cant wait to come
home to you.

MY DARLING
what's wrong?

MY DARLING
it's 3 a.m where you
are lia. shouldn't you
get some rest?

MY LOVE
it's harder to
sleep without you

MY LOVE
i just feel so terribly
mentally right now and
all i want to do is be with
you.

IN COMING CALL FROM 'MY DARLING'

"Do you want to talk about it, Lia?" Olivia asked within her bedroom, the room slightly dark as the sun was beginning to set. The sound quality was a bit poor as Olivia shuffled in her bed and Lia was in the middle of France, lost within her own intrusive thoughts.

"I don't really know what's happening. I was doing so well Liv." Lia's eyes began to weld with tears, her eyes burning as the salt water began to roll down her fair complexion, "I just feel like i'm fucking everything up, I hate my body, I hate who I am." The blonde rambled on, the brunette feeling so heavily for her as her own heart was crushing from hearing how terrible she spoke of herself.

"Well, let's start with the first thing, okay?" Olivia asked, her voice soft and soothing to the girl, "Why do you feel like you're fucking up?"

No thoughts came to Lia, just everything felt like it was her own fault and that was crushing her. While she didn't care too much about in the past, she progressed to the part where she's finally self aware of her actions and that was the worst feeling she had ever felt in her life.

"I don't know. I just feel like everything's slipping out of my reach. I haven't talked to Faye or Rue in a month since the incident."

The couple and Lia had attended a party, Olivia trying to go but her schedule was so overwhelming that she couldn't make time to attend. During the party the two girls began to fight, Lia trying to defuse the situation as anxiety rose in her body. Her nails were bitten until there was nothing more to chew, her legs were trembling as her breath hitched every few seconds from the intense anxiety that suffocated her.