𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 | 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙩 𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

MY DARLING persey is my childhoodbestfriend, nolan is her kind of my boyfriend, and calypso is just someonei met on my trip

MY DARLING
persey is my childhood
bestfriend, nolan is her
kind of my boyfriend,
and calypso is just someone
i met on my trip

MY DARLING
why?

MY LOVE
paps caught you
last night coming
back to your hotel
with calypso.

MY LOVE
there's nothing going
on between you two,
right?

MY DARLING
of course not. my heart
belongs to you

MY LOVE
yeah, but we never
seem to work out.
how am i supposed
to know this time your
head won't be turned by
her?

MY DARLING
i know we don't work out
but this time i'm trying
to be better for you. i
would never fuck that
up intentionally, liv.

MY LOVE
you don't have
feelings at all
for her?

MY DARLING
not at all. i'm all yours
and if you need a break
from this relationship
because of that then i'll
still be waiting.

MY LOVE
i just think we need
to talk when you land.

MY DARLING
i understand. i'll be on
the ground in an hour.

MY LOVE
i'll pick you up.

the two girls now sat in Lia's living room, no words spoken between them as silence was all around

the two girls now sat in Lia's living room, no words spoken between them as silence was all around. The only noise filling the room was Lia's clock ticking softly in the background.

"I don't know if I can do this." Liv finally said, refusing to look her girlfriend in the eye, "We we're fine a few days ago but I just don't think I trust you."

The words were like a thousand cuts, Lia's heart aching as she rested her head upon her bare knee.

"Could we try to work through it? Or are we just.. over?" Pain. That was all Lia felt. She was beyond genuine when she told Liv that she only had feelings for her, That no one or anything could change that. But it seemed that her past mistakes were finally catching up to her.

The brunette shrugged, bitting her lip softly. The taste of metal filling her mouth as she began to bleed upon her tongue, "I just think there's too much damage for us to be able to fix, Lia."

"I know I told you that I would be waiting for you. That I would understand, but I just think there's something we have to do to try to fix it?" Lia's eyes were glued to her soon to be ex, her stomach twisting within her as she felt vomit begin to resurface as she choked back her tears, "I've never loved anyone the way I do you. I don't want to give up on what we have because you were the truest form of love i've ever had."

Liv stayed silent.

"She was just someone I met on a trip. There was no history with her and all she was doing was walking me back to my rental car. There were completely zero feelings for her, not even tiny ones." Lia was trying to hard at this point, Olivia not trying at all. "I mean I could give you my passwords! I'll be more open to communication! I could schedule more therapy appointments?"

She was grasping at a chance that just didn't seem to be an option anymore.

"I just think we need a break. I'm obviously not okay mentally right now if i'm this upset over a bullshit article."

"But we'll get back together, right?" Lia's tears finally began to roll. This apart of abandonment much worse than the last ones. This wasn't supposed to be a phase. It was meant to be permanent. They had a wedding plan and everything, a plan that included each other.

"I can't say for certain, Lia. You need to gain my trust again and I need to decide if I love you or if i'm in love with you."

The brunette left the blondes apartment. Lia's heart completely shattered as she was finally happy for once in her nineteen miserable years of life. She had one person that felt like home, safety, but she had just lost it over a fucking article filled with lies and twisted gestures.

Her lungs contracted as she collapsed to the floor, screaming in agony as she didn't care for anyone she woke up. Her sobs were violent as she couldn't seem to gain the strength to move, her entire body paralyzed from the heartbreak she had faced.

She had just lost the one thing she had ever swore not to lose.

LIA SPEAKS! the roles finally have reversedAND I FUCKING HATE IT

LIA SPEAKS!
the roles finally have reversed
AND I FUCKING HATE IT

especially when lia was
just trying to fix everything
only for liv to be just so
tired of their endless cycles

i am heart broken.

gn streaks

ALSO THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY???

n e ways

LOOK AG PRETTY GIRKFRIEND