❣︎Chapter Twenty Eight❣︎

Start from the beginning

"Okay just ordered the tickets!" Y/N announced, walking back into the room.

Tendou just stared at her, then started laughing to himself.

"What's so funny?" Y/N asked, she tilted her head and her eyes were filled with curiosity.

Tendou smiled and went to put his arms around her, slowly rocking them back and forth.

"W-what?" Y/N was a bit taken aback. Tendou and her were very physically affectionate and it wasn't out of the norm to get random hugs or kisses or even random little squeezes from Tendou, but the fact that he did it so randomly while laughing concerned her. Especially when he didn't answer her question.

"Ah nothing." He sighed. "I just happened to remember the time when you were mad at me for getting close to Haru and I had to convince you I would be a 'fun uncle." He moved back to use quotation marks with his fingers.

"Oh." She scoffed.
"And look where it got us." He kissed her forehead.
"Yeah, 'fun uncle' my ass. You probably knew we would end up together." She chuckled.
"That I did not. I thought you really didn't like me like that." He sat back down and shrugged. He rested his head on his palm as he blissfully sighed.

"I guess I didn't show much interest until it really hit me." She explained.
"Yeah. You are quite hard to read. And in volleyball I'm usually great at that." He slightly complained.
"Whatever you big baby. Anyways that reminds me, why don't you play anymore?" She asked as she took the seat next to him at the table.

"The season ended dummy. We lost to Kurasuno awhile back." He softly hit her head.
"Oh..sorry for bringing it up." She apologized, rubbing the side of her head where she had previously been hit.
"It's fine. I didn't plan on staying in volleyball. It was the only place where I felt accepted so I stayed." He gave her a sad smile.

"But now.." He pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. "I have you." He gave her a closed eyed smile.
"Idiot." She mumbled, covering her face. "Don't make this cheesy. You sound stupid." It was obvious that she was now blushing and was only saying mean things to cover it up so Tendou only laughed and pat her head as she had her face in her hands.

"Such a tsun tsun." He teased.
"Fuck off." She said, her voice still muffled by her hands.
"Wow love you too Y/N." He sarcastically rolled his eyes.

☀︎︎

"Alright bye mom." Y/N waved as she was walking out the door. "Bye Haru be good for grandma."

"Alright ready? The movies is pretty far so we should leave now." Y/N said.
"Yep. Let's go." Tendou said as he started the car and began driving.

Light music played but besides that it was just comfortable silence. For some reason the two never really seem to interact in the car that much. It's like their alone time, together.

☀︎︎

"It was so good but so sad!" Y/N whined as they exited the movie theater.
"Y-yeah." Tendou sniffed.
"Are you...crying?" Y/N asked staring at him.
"No of course not! I'm manly." He said...while sobbing.
"Such a baby." She laughed.
"You were crying too." He defended.
"Yeah, but the movie ended like 10 minutes ago..." She tried to reason.
"Whatever you have no right to judge." He turned himself away from her to pout.

"Alright alright sorry. What time is it though?" She asked.

"Eh? It's like 5pm." He said, checking his phone.

"Alright perfect!" She cheered. "By the time we get home it will be around six, because of traffic and then by the time we get ready it will be time to go!" She beamed.

"You are really excited aren't you?" He raised a brow.
"Yeah. I haven't been to a party in god knows how long. I've had to take care of Haru and I never had enough to pay Mina extra so I usually stayed home." Y/N explained, getting in the car.

"Oh right." He replied, turning around to reverse the car out of the parking spot.

"Oh my god please do that again." Y/N stared at him, practically drooling.
"Eh? All I did was reverse the car." He chuckled.
"In a hot way though!" She defended herself.
"Whatever. Let's take your weird ass home." He sighed while driving.

☀︎︎

"Wow this place is nice!" Y/N beamed as they entered Wakatoshi's house.
"Mhm you didn't know that he's practically rich?" Tendou asked.
"No. I barley know the guy." Y/N shrugged.

"L/N-san, Tendou-san." Ushijima greeted.
"Hey! Nice house Ushijima-san. Thanks for having us!" She smiled.

"Of course. Enjoy." He forced a faint smile.

Y/N began to walk but Tendou was zoned out.

Y/N looked extremely good in the black dress she was wearing. His mind wandered to the fact that Semi bought it for her. Lucky bitch.

"You coming?" She turned around and called out.
"U-uh yeah!" He replied, catching up with her.

And once again, he was getting nervous.

A/N
Hi guys it's been awhile, I know. I'm sorry and to be honest I don't have a good reason lol.

I completely forgot I had wattpad for a bit because I've been reading webtoon a lot recently. (Please give romance or comedy recommendations by the way)

So anyways I know I said this chapter would be all about the party but I decided to make part of this chapter the party, plus the next chapter.

Another thing, the next chapter will be extra long so get ready :)

So with that being said, sorry for forgetting about this story, thanks for being patient and still reading this

I know you guys dont like reading long authors notes so love you guys hope you enjoyed <3