...And Acceptance.

Comincia dall'inizio

At this point, we all knew the lyrics, so we sang them while we danced.

Turning away from the light

Becoming adult

Turning into myself

Daniel jumped up and down in circles on the bed, looking like he was having the time of his life, while Sean and I steadily danced towards each other, still singing:

I wanted to bite, not destroy

To feel her...

Then we all shouted:

Underneath!

Then we laughed. I took Sean's hands again, he twirled me around.

Turning into the light

Then all of us whipped out our air guitars again.

"I'm telling you, we gotta play when we go back home!" Daniel said, "I know I'm better than both of you!"

"Says the one who has to play on Easy mode?" Sean said, while strumming his air guitar.

"You're the one who lost to me the other day!" Daniel immediately came back, still jumping on the bed.

"I did not!"

I danced back to my side of the room, "And that's because someone got embarrassed and unplugged the game before the round was finished..."

"Wasn't me!" Sean shrugged.

"Yes it was you!"

"Yes it was!" Daniel said at the same time.

"Sean, we literally lived together, you don't think I don't know how big of a sore loser you are?"

"I'm not a-" Then he cut himself off, "Hey, why is all the tension on me right now? Isn't Daniel the one who got the lowest score?"

"Shut up!" Daniel shouted at him, "I don't like Hardcore!"

"Well, Daniel, in order to be the best guitar player, you have to master Hardcore..." I told him.

"No, in order to be the best guitar player, you need to not cheat!"

"I dunno if that's even a valid argument right now, Daniel," Sean said, now jumping on the bed with Daniel again, "(Y/N) really kicked your ass."

"I kicked your ass too!" I added, "Did you forget?"

He sighed, "You cheated."

"Of course I did," I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously," Sean said, taking Daniel's hands, "Daniel you literally got like... two, and (Y/N) and I were in the ten-hundreds!"

"Thirty... hundreds." I corrected him.

"Stop!" Both of them said at once.