The OG 6

This takes place after Civil War and Black Widow.

Tony was in his lab working on a update on his suit then disappeared out of thin air and he was knocked out cold then woke up in a big theatre room, he looked around and saw peter also laying on the floor.

Wait?! Peter?! 

"Peter!" Tony Stark ran to Peter.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter says while opening his eyes.

"Hey Y'all! I'm Miss Minutes!" waking everyone up and Loki, Sylvie, Mobius groan as they hear the voice of Miss Minutes.

"I'm just kidding! I'm Olivia!" says Olivia.

"What do you want from us?!" Steve shouts.

"Will you not shout please I'm getting a headache." Ned says.

"Introduce yourselves!" Olivia commanded.

"Well, I shall start, I'm Tony Stark aka Iron Man."

"Steve Rodgers aka Captain America."

"Bruce Banner aka The Hulk."

"Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow." 

"Thor Odinson the God of Thunder."

"Clint Barton aka Hawkeye."

"Peter Quill aka Star-Lord." Quill says proudly.

"I've never heard of a Star-Lord." Jo says in her thick Russian Accent.

"Whatever." Quill just shrugs and trying to cover that he was hurt from her words.

"I'm Gamora."

"Drax."

"Mantis."

"Rocket."

"Woah, a Raccoon is talking." Sam Wilson says, startled.

"I'm not a raccoon!" Rocket started to pull out his gun but then in a speed of light the gun was out of his hands. "What the-" 

"We're not gonna hurt other people." Pietro Maximoff said in his Sokovian accent then he gave the gun to Jo who was amazed of the design.

"OKAY KEEP IT GOING PEOPLE!"

"I'm Nebula."

"T'challa aka Black Panther."

"I'm Shuri!"

"I'm Yelena Belova." Yelena says making Natasha look at her with a warm smile.

"Alexei Shostakov aka Red Guardian."

"No one calls you that." His three adopted daughters told him he frowned at them.

"Melina Vostokoff" Melina smiled at her adopted daughters.

"Jo Utgoff" Jo smiled then shot a web to the ceiling and the climbed it and went upside down.

"Holy crap! Your like me but your webs are from your body!" Peter says amazed. Jo smiled at him and felt her spider-sense with him and he had a spider-sense with her.

Okay here are the rest because I'm to lazy sorry.

Dr. Strange

Scott Lang

Hope Pym

Luis

Pietro Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

Vision

Peter Parker

Ned Leeds

MJ

Avengers ReactOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara