Red Lights/Hyunin

Start from the beginning

"Right now you look like a little slut, all tied up beneath me." Jeongin whispered before sitting, his hands reaching back to grab the rose base of the dildo. Leaning over Hyunjin he locked eyes with the elder a moan leaving him as he pulled out the toy before shoving it back in.

And suddenly Hyunjin had wished he had broken loose, so he could touch his little one.

In all honestly he could, but he might as well let Jeongin have this one.

The younger was already grinding down on him moaning and shaking as he continued to thrust the toy inside him. However it wasn't long until Jeongin grew impatient.

Pulling out the toy he tossed it aside before grabbing Hyunjin belt giving it one tug before it ripped in half and he had his hands in Hyunjins pants pulling around the already hard length. Jeongin was quick to spit in his hand lubing up Hyunjins dick before lining up and sinking down with a shaky moan.

"Feels so good." He groaned hand over his stomach feeling the small bulge there.

A groan left Jeongin as he grinded down whimpers building in his throat as Hyunjin's length throbbed inside him.

"What is it baby, have you not had a good dicking down?" Hyunjin asked with fake pout earning a glare from Jeongin who lifted himself before slamming down a breathy moan leaving him as he tossed his head back, still bouncing up and down on the length.

"So desperate, I bet those humans don't have anything compared to mine hm? Probably can't even pleasure you right." Hyunjin said as he rested his head back against the pillow. "Y-yes only you..c-can." Jeongin stuttered gasping as he brushed over his prostate. Hyunjins tounge ran over his lips as the chains holding him down loosened just a bit.

"Such a pretty little fox." Hyunjin praised taking in how the little bell jingled everytime Jeongin sank back down. The lace hugging his body perfectly, every curve and detail only turning on Hyunjin further. "My little kit." He cooed, earning a cry from Jeongin as his prostate was hit dead on chains loosening further.

With a sinister smirk Hyunjin broke through them, metal snapping as the chains slithered off the bed. Planting his feet Hyunjin thrusted up into Jeongin who moaned eyes rolling back as he leaned forward gripping Hyunjin's biceps as the other held onto tight to his waist. "W-wait it w-was my turn t-to–Ah~" Jeongin started tears in his eyes as he placed his hands on Hyunjins chest pushing himself up to look at the elder who smiled softly.

Swiftly he flipped them over putting Jeongin's legs over his shoulders as his hands found themselves back at his waist thrusts starting again. "I'm sorry baby, let me pleasure you tonight." Hyunjin said as he looked down at the other who was already long gone in pleasure.

Still snapping his hips into the other Hyunjins eyes trailed down Jeongins body stopping at his chest. The strip of fabric covering his nipples dening him access almost as if teasing him.

The urge to reach up and rip it apart was tempting, but he didn't want Jeongin to break down crying in the middle of sex like last time for ripping his lingerie, nor did he want to see the boy cry if he wasn't from pleasure.

Instead he targeted Jeongin's legs sharp fangs sinking into the boys delicate skin leaving bloodied bite marks all over his thighs along with multiple hickeys.

"O-oh~" Jeongin moaned as he his sharp nails raked down Hyunjin's back the elder sucking at his throat, teeth barely nipping the skin.

"Gonna cum." Jeongin panted thighs already starting to quiver. His hands tried to reach down to grab his neglected cock only to be snatched in Hyunjin's hold, the older Demon pinning them down with ease.

A sob left Jeongin tears falling down his cheeks as he came untouched, cum shooting up and hitting the lace and fabric, his legs trying to close as they quivered.

Hyunjin didn't stop, hands forcing Jeongins legs to stay open as he continued to fuck into the younger. "You came fast." He said looking down at the boys cock watching as it started to harden already. A Demon trait.

"So pretty innie." Hyunjin said as he gently rubbed circles into the others hips staring at Jeongin who had tears streaming down his cheeks eyes glowing soft pink his cheeks flushed sweat dripping down his forehead a hell of a turn on for Hyunjin. "No one's aloud to make you cum this hard, or to fuck you silly like this." He said as he gripped the boys waist pulling his tiny figure down to meet with his harsh thrust.

"No one will get to touch you like I do, not aloud to savor every little sound or move you make. Cause your mine."

Jeongin moaned back arching hips rutting up to meet with Hyunjins thrust the best he could.

"I own your soul." He growled the mark of his initials embedded on the others collarbone glowing every so slightly. "Yes I'm y-yours." Jeongin cried out trying to lean up to meet with Hyunjins lips.

Leaning down the elder pressed his own against the smaller. The kiss wasn't needy and lustful compared to their sex.

It was full of love and passion, a gentle romantic kiss shared between sins.

With one last thrust Hyunjin came Jeongin following not even a second behind him more cum coating the outfit. With a few more slow thrust Hyunjin pulled out running his fingers through his hair with a gentle sigh as he looked down as Jeongin who was still coming back from his high.

Sitting back in his heels Hyunjin reached over to grab a small rag from the nightstand,gently wiping the cum from Jeongins hole making sure to clean him up well enough before carrying the younger to the bathing room.

The room was dimly lit the soft smell of lavender coming from the water due to Hyunjin always having the soft scent dispensed into the water every other hour. "I still can't beileve this is where I live now." Jeongin said as he stripped off the set placing it aside before slipping into the warm water with a sigh.

"Well you are mine now." Hyunjin said as he joined the younger in the water pulling the other to sit in his lap as the soaked in the warm water.

"I love you Hyung."

"I love you to Innie."

/ A surprise fic to thank you guys for helping me reach 200 followers.

Have a good day or night 💛