"So, what about him?" I ask her.

"He is trying to hit on me now and it's really irritating. He follows me to the library as well," she says in exasperation.

"Does Isaac know about this?" I look at her.

"No, I haven't mentioned it to him yet." She sighs.

My poor Inanna. I know she seems very quiet and decent to everyone. She might even seem a nerd to someone who doesn't know her, but let me tell you a secret about my sweet little sister.

Once something has reached her level of tolerance, she will blast like a damn volcano. I don't know how much this Blakey boy has gotten on to her nerves, but if things exceed and he doesn't lay out, there won't be sweet and innocent Inanna anymore.

"...what are you smiling about?" she asks me getting me out of my thoughts.

"I was thinking how long can this Blakey boy irritate you until the door of your tolerance level is broken and the Inanna he wouldn't like to see comes out," I say smirking at her.

"That's the thing Ray. He sweet talks to me a lot. He thinks that he can handle me.

Ray, I think he knows how I can be and yet he is able to handle me perfectly," she says looking away.

"What do you mean?" is all I can ask her.

"He told me something that made me tremble on myself Ray," she looks me dead in the eyes.

I wait for her to continue.

"Little sweet Inanna, you are wrong if you think I am everyone. I can see right through those eyes of yours the fire burning inside and the hell locked in that heart. It's about time you let it out on me.

But remember love, it's not going to break me.

He whispered huskily in my ears and left." She says all this to me.

I am shocked at his confession. He can't be serious. "Inanna you better be careful about this guy. If things get out of your hand, you let me know, we will handle this differently." I take her hands in mine.

She nods and gives me a small smile before scooting closer to me and laying her head on my shoulder while whispering, "I will Ray, I will."

I was working at the shop on Saturday morning helping mum out as she had some errands to run.

I cleaned everything and sprayed a fragrance to create a luscious ambience. I was engrossed in reading one of the fragrance magazines that I didn't hear someone enter the shop.

"Hey." the person says waving me out of my reading session.

"Oh hi, I am so sorry. Yes, tell me please, what would you like?" I say hurriedly closing the magazine and placing in the drawer before turning my attention to the customer.

"Zach?" I say as he is watching me amusedly.

"Hi Ray, I hope I didn't disturb you right there," he said gesturing towards the drawer.

I laugh at him saying a no. "So, you work here?" he asks looking around.

"Yes, it's my mum's shop. I partly help her out," I reply to him.

"You have painted all this?" he asks me again.

"Yes, I have done it," I say proudly.

"It looks breath-taking Ray," he says lost in the painting of the walls.

"Thank you," I smile at him while the butterflies explode in my stomach.

"So, tell me, what can I help you with?" I ask him.

"Oh yes, sorry," he says sheepishly. "Well, it's my mother's birthday next week and she loves scents. So, I was thinking to gift her that. What would you suggest?"

"Hmm, well you can gift her our combo pack," I say to him. "What kind of scent does she prefer?" I ask him.

"Urm... I don't know?" he says scratching the back of his head.

I chuckle at his embarrassment before giving him a suggestion. "How about we mix the fruity and woody in one combo? Then she will have many to choose from."

"Yes, that sounds good," he says giving me a big smile.

I take a box out where I place one bottle of white cherry musk and one lavender breeze from the fruity scents and then I pick one boss lady and husk dreams from woody scents and pack them up for him.

I watch him watching me keenly packing the items. "Would you like to smell some?" I ask him.

"Yes, yes I would love to," he says coming out of his haze.

I pack the box and set it aside before removing sexy hulk from the man scent and asking for his wrist.

He lends his wrist forward and I spray a little bit on his wrist. "Wait for few minutes before smelling it," I tell to him.

He listens to me like a small child with his wrist still in my hand. I give him the permission to smell after 5 minutes.

I wait for his reaction when he sniffs on in his wrist. "Ray..." he calls me huskily making me shudder. "This smell so good," he says in the same manner.

I smile at him and nod in response. Mum is a really good maker indeed. She can easily captivate her customers into her lusty scents.

"Pack this one for me please," he says before stopping to sniff.

I pack his scents for him, he hands me the cash before leaving the store.

"Thank you, Ray, I'll see you around," he smiles warmly at me before exiting the store. I watch him sit in his car, look at my direction for few seconds before driving away.

I smile still looking at the empty parking spot.

My mum comes in later all tired and sleepy. "You okay mum?" I ask sitting beside her.

"Yes Ray, I am fine. Would you mind buying me an apple juice from Hot N Cold?" she requests me.

"Of course, not mum. I'll be right back with your juice," I grab some cash and go to Hot N Cold.

I buy her apple juice giving a quick hug and a kiss to Sally before returning back to the store. She thanks me sipping her juice.

"Let's go home mum. I'll cook today and you take rest," she smiles before giving me the car keys. I lock the store and drive away towards home with her.

I cook chicken spaghetti and tomato soup with some croutons. As I passed by mum's room, I check her to see that she is sleeping soundlessly, but she has frowns on her forehead.

I silently exit her room and go to my bedroom. I sit on the couch and could think of only one thing, "mum is hiding something from me."