Bus Ride {V.d.A} ⚠️

Just listen to For your Love by Måneskin while this.

I literally got this idea while listening to for your love. In the bus.

Warnings: smut, choking

PoV Nobody:

Marlena was impatiently waiting at the door, yelling for her girlfriend, Victoria.
"Baby! We're gonna miss the bus! You know I have to visit my aunt and grandma!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She said while jumping down the stairs.
"That's what you said last night" the brunette mumbled to herself.
Vic heard this and slapped Marlena Slightly.
"What, you know I'm right" Lena chuckled.
"Yeah, but you screamed that too. And people can see" Vic replied, pointing at the girls neck.
"Yeah  whatever. Do you have everything? I know it's just a weekend, but still" Marlena asked her girlfriend, knowing she often forgets things.
"Hmm, phone, charger, my pillow, rings, necklace, Yup I think I have everything." Vic said  checking her bag.
"Good, then let's go" Lena said and went out.
Vic slapped her girlfriend's ass, causing them both to laugh.
Vic then closed the door behind herself, after they both checked they had the keys and then took Marlenas hand.
They went to the bus station, and Lena saw, that they had about 10 minutes left before the bus came.

"I'm looking forward to seeing your granny and aunt again. It's been so long since I have!" Vic said excitedly.
"Oh believe me, they look forward too! Granny told me on the phone when I called her a few days ago. She's even planed to cook your favorite food!" Lena said smiling, stroking Vics hand.
"Aww, she's so nice! And your aunt could cut me hair if she wants. I want it a little shorter again  and my bangs are getting a little too long" she laughed.
"Ahhh, she would love to, I'm sure about that!"

They both talked a little more, until the bus came.
The pulled their masks on, since there was still the need to wear it in busses and so on and got onto their bus.
Vic shoved Marlena in, while she herself paid for the ride.
Then she followed her girlfriend to the last row, seeing the brunette was already sitting at the window.
Vic sat down next to her, pulling out her phone and searching through her bag.
"What are you looking for, Amore?" Marlena asked.
"My headphones.." Vic mumbled.
"Need help?" Lena asked and vic shook her head.
Lena shrugged, texting Dami, Thomas and Ethan that they were now in the bus on their way to the hometown of her aunt and grandma.

After ten minutes, Vic gave up searching and sighed, looking at her girlfriend with a pout.
"Let me guess, you forgot them?" Lena asked, hiding her laugh and earning a nod from vic.
"And you want me to share mine?" Lena asked again, earing another nod.
Marlena laughed quietly to herself and handed Vic one of her headphones.
She put it in and marlena placed her head on Vics shoulder.
Vic placed her hand on her girlfriend's thigh as they listened to Marlenas playlist.
It was a huge mix of her favorite songs, of course including like every song from Måneskin.
Whenever a song of the band came on, Vic squeezed Marlenas thigh and marlena smiled to herself.

After like half an hour, For your Love came on, and Lena buried her head in Vics neck.
Lena loved this song, because of the lyrics and how Vic played the bass in it. Of course, she also loved how Thomas and Ethan played, but her girlfriend had first priority for her.
Suddenly, she felt Vics hand moving up her thigh a little bit, and she tried to close her legs.
She felt butterflies in her stomach, and that familiar heat, but tried to ignore it since they were in a fucking bus.

Vic didn't seem to care, but moved her hand up, pulling both of their headphones out.
"What do you want, Baby?" Vic husked through the mask.
"V..Vic, not.. here" Marlena breathed out.
"Hmm, why not, Babygirl?" Vic kept asking and put her hand over Marlenas clothed core.
It was easy for her, since Lena decided to wear a skirt together with a black leggins and a dark red top.
Lena bit her lip under the mask, trying to hold in a moan.
"I know you want it, Kitten, I can feel how you're dripping" Vic husked again, slipping her hand into the girls panties.
"Oh my- Vic, this is a bus. You can't" Lena panted out.
"I can, and I will..unless you tell me to stop. Do you want me to stop, Babygirl?" Vic asked seductively.
Marlena didn't reply, so Vic easily pushed a finger into the girls dripping pussy.
Lena tried to keep in her moans, as Vic started moving her fingers, adding a third one.
Marlena adjusted herself I'm the small seat, so vic had more access, and damn she used it.
Her pace fastened and Marlena squirmed under the touch.
Vic buried her face in the girls neck, removing her mask a little and started kissing and licking the soft flesh of Marlenas neck.
Lena bit her lips, arching her back slightly towards the blond girl.
"Hmm, I knew you'd like it, this adrenaline, the risk to get caught, you love that, dont you, Babygirl?" Vic whispered into Lena's ear, earning a small and quiet moan.
"You're so good Baby, taking my fingers so well, so quiet for Mommy, are you?"
"Yes Mommy, I'm your good girl" Marlena moaned quietly.
Vic could feel Marlenas walls tightening around her fingers, goi g even faster, making the girl cum in no seconds.
Then she slowly pulled her fingers out, livking them clean.
She slightly moaned at the taste, and then pulled her mask over her face again.
"I'm gonna repay you for this" Lena panted and looked at her girlfriend.
"Hmm, I'm looking forward to it" Vic smirked and took one of the headphones once again.
Lena took the other one, putting it in, starting the playlist and laid her head back down on Vics shoulder until they sometime arrived.

Ti amo, I hope so much you liked this smaller one<3
I night be planing a little longer one, idk tho haha
Ti amo, my loves<3