Part 3

Sky had managed to go shopping without Slash passing out or getting sick in the store. She let him push the cart so he could have something to lean on if he needed it. She picked out fresh fruits and vegetables. There were a few times where they had to stop and Slash just held Sky, hiding his face for a few minutes as the dizzy spells passed over. It didn’t bother Sky any, she would rub his back and ignore the odd looks they got. They made good time getting everything they needed and headed back to his house. He helped her carry stuff in and then went to the bathroom and got sick. The withdrawal was hitting him harder then he thought. Sky started to put the groceries away. She was worried about Slash but also knew he would try and stop for her. She herself was a recovering addict, so she knew how hard it was to get off it.
“Hey babe you hungry?” She asked as she walked toward the bathroom, he was digging through the drawer. Sky knew exactly what he was looking for.
“Its gone” She said as she went up to him and put a hand on his arm.
“I need it…Fuck..” He groaned and looked to her with a pitiful look, she gave him a gentle smile.
“You don’t need it. You can do this” She assured him as she closed the drawer and gently took his hand and walked with him to the kitchen. Letting him sit at the bar like counter.
“Want something to eat? Or a smooth?” She asked a she looked to him, earning a soft shrug. She grabbed some of the fruits and some ice. Making some blueberry pomegranate smoothies. She pour two glasses,  one for each of them. She sat across from him and gently slid the cup over to him.
“It will do your body some good to have something in you stomach other then vodka or coke” She said. One of the hardest thing to do when cleaning yourself was to keep yourself busy. Or at least it helped her having thing to do with herself which quickly consisted of writing. She started calligraphy. She thought the guitar would help him more,
“We can go lay down and cuddle if you want” She offered and his dark brown eyes looked up to her.
“Did my mother see me?” he asked worried. She looked down and shrugged. She didn’t really know, all she knew was that she had gotten a call saying that Slash needed help.
“I’m not sure” She said honestly.
“Do….you still  love me?” He asked as he played with the straw in his drink, the question puzzled her.
“Of course I still love you” She said
“Do you  still see me as a man?” Though he was asking her it seemed more like he just needed the reassurance.
“Most defiantly. Your still the strong and loving man I grew up with” She gave him a warm smile.
“Would you still go out with me? Even though I’m broken and pathetic?” His eyes meat her and she saw all the pain and sorrow.
“Saul. Enough. I love you more then I have loved anything in the world. You’re an amazing man. You’ve never been broken or pathetic you just turned to the wrong thing for comfort. I will always be here. Unil the end”