Lev X Reader

(a/n lev is retarded some times hence forth the chapter image)
YOUR POV

"y/n c'mon I'm gonna be late" Kuroo shouted up to my room as i came down stairs, "Ok, but you need to at least try to get your license I'm your younger sibling, " I said grabbing my keys "Oh and I'm staying."
"Ugh fine but if anyone tries anything your never staying to watch practice again."
"Ok, ok why don't I just leave instantly then?"
"Its going to be raining the rest of the night and I don't wanna be freezing." my brother said in a quiet tone ,"Ugh, fine this is it though I'm not driving you to volleyball practice again." I said walking to my car as the dog jumped in with us "cinamon you cant come with us ." I said putting the ginger creature in the warmth of our home "Can you please get me a drink from the Boba shop near the school "I asked my brother "What's in it for me ?" My brother asked with a questionable look "Oh , not much just the rest of the team not knowing you and Kenma are dating." I said with a calmed tone, "fine what do you want dip shit?"
"First of all, offensive much. And peach and passion fruit with orange boba please." i said joyfully the fourty yen is worth it. (a/n would reccomend this drink btw)
LEV P.O.V
Practice had started, there wasn't a sign of Kuroo turning up but then the door opened its was Kuroo with a girl there were wispers all around the gym then we heard a small voice from Kenma, "Be quiet there not dating there siblings."
"Thanks Kenma any way y/n introduce yourself to the team!" the raven haired boy said extaticly, "Hi im y/n, Kuroo's sister i just started here so thats why you haven't seen me here before." she said, they're voice is angelic i think im in love i spaced out thinking about her suddenly a shout, "LEV FOCUS !" Yaku shouted
Y/N POV

AFTER PRACTICE

As soon as practice was over we all whent to no other than the Kuroo residence luckily the promised "rain" was sunshine. We all decided to sleep at our house we started to get ready for a film 

ONE HOUR LATER

we got board of the film so we decided to get to know each other ,truth or dare , ah yes how fun

TEN MINUTES LATER

ah i got a dare what you ask to kiss LEV FUCKING HAIBA and there it was 

an hello people im alive sorry ive had creative block