Chapter 5

-Kokonoi's POV-

"Deal.. I will make the written contract and send it to you once it's all set..". He said as he could feel her smaller hand took his. He could feel how cold her hand is and how she is still trembling. Once she left, he sighed. "Aren't you too cruel?" he could hear a familiar voice. He looked at Inupi with a small smile, "Isn't she interesting? It's getting boring lately here". He saw his best friend then sat beside him, yawning and sighed, "¥250,000.00? You bought that bowl from ¥100 store, koko.. If I were her, I would have killed you". Koko chirped, "I know right! Glad she is not you~ You should see her face. It's fucking priceless..Ha~ I can't wait to see her again~ What bring you here?". Inupi just shook his head as he knew what kind of weirdo his best friend is "Boss calling..". "What a pain.." koko groans as he gets up from where he was sitting. "Koko..She isn't Akane..". Hearing that, his face turned grim before took his leave and mumbled, "I know...".

-End of Kokonoi's POV-

That day, you told your boss that you are going to take a day off since you are feeling unwell. How come you aren't? You just fell into big debt and got tangled with a shady person. Once you got back to your apartment, you cried your eyes out. Feeling frustrated for nothing in your life going right since your parents passed away. You are tired and mentally exhausted. You just managed to keep everything together but it felt like everything was falling apart again. Crying too hard and too exhausted mentally, you puke everything you just ate. Sobbing in your bathroom, you just sit there staring at the ceiling blankly. The stress is just too much for you to handle by yourself. You felt your phone vibrating. Took it out from your pocket, you saw it was an unknown number. Somehow you got a bad feeling about this number but you pick it up anyway, "Hallo?". "You took a long time to answer. I got the contract ready. Where are you? I'm at the cafe and they said you took a day off feeling sick and all.", ah how you want to puke again just by hearing his voice. You just sit there and try to think of the best thing to do. "..the park XX..I will see you there.." you spoke weakly before just ended the call. You sit still for 10 more minutes before getting up and washing your face. Honestly, you looked like shit right now. Sighing, you just put your hair into a messy low bun and went changing into more comfortable clothes. You looked at your room one last time before going out to see koko, wondering if you really going to make it alive later on to unpacked all your stuffs. You could see the black car, god the vibe scream this car is suspicious as hell with how black those windows are. What the worst thing could happen anyway, you thought to yourself. 

While you walked towards the car, you could see him get out of it. "You look like shit..", he stares at you as you just remain silent. You are too tired to argue with him, "The contract..". You asked weakly as you looked up at him. He could see clearly you just finished crying, your eyes were red and puffed. He just handed you the contract and let you read through it. Did you read? Well, you just skimmed over it. As long as your conditions are there, you are okay with it. You were about to ask for a pen, when you already saw him offering you one. You took a deep breath before signing it. "Then this will be active immediately.. From now on you are my girlfriend, y/n l/n. You belong to me, Hajime Kokonoi.. ", you could see again that evil smirked. You glare at him "1 year.. No, I will make sure not to even stay for a year with you..". "I would like to see you try.. Make sure you entertain me, y/n. Now let's go" he grabbed your arm and pulled you to go inside his car. Your eyes widened, due to your brain and reflex are slow like a snail, the time you realised, you were already inside his car and it's already moving. "W-where are we going???", you looked at him with horror as you fast scooted away from him. "Your place to get your stuff and move it to my place" he smiled at you, waiting for your reaction. He likes how your expression keeps changing with everything happening. Who doesn't tho? You sit there confused and all, your pitiful brain trying it best to think. You looked at the window and they indeed headed to your apartment at quite a speed. 'Hold up.. H-he knows where I live?!', you quickly back looked at him. Your face said enough to make him nodded "I know. Isn't your boyfriend cool? You should praise me". You gasped in shock and looked at him in disbelief. You barely know things about this man in front of you, while he already knows where you live. "A-a perv.." you mumbled as you could see the smile gone from his face "Say that again I will double your debt, y/n". You flinched as you averted your eyes and just shut your mouth.