"You were avoiding me." This time my voice was too low. I wonder if he heard it.

I saw him sighing softly with a smile. He slowly put his hands around my neck and pulled me into a soft hug. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling well earlier." He said when he patted my back and that felt so warm.

"What? Were you on your periods?" Am I sulking?

I heard and felt his soft chuckles and I loved it.

"You said you weren't feeling well. What happened to you? Are you okay now?" I asked after a few seconds, holding him more close to me. This time I was really concerned.

He squeezed me back gently.

"Nothing angry bird. Don't worry I'm alright now. I'm perfectly alright now." His voice was mumbled and I gripped his shirt when he squeezed me more.

"If you are not feeling well then tell me that directly. Please don't do the thing again you did today."

Zhan ge suddenly turned his head and buried his face in the crook of my neck. It was ticklish and I couldn't help but smile.

"Mmm." He just hummed and I don't know why but I felt my eyes blurring. His scent, his warmth, his breath, his heartbeats, the softness of his skin and the strength of his body made me feel so warm.

Suddenly I heard his belly grumbling. We both frowned before we laugh.

"You are hungry." I said when we parted, hands were still on him.

"Hey, are you indirectly insulting my cooking?" He pointed his finger at me with a frown.

"Putting Jam over a bread won't count as cooking." I suddenly grabbed his finger and I twisted it playfully and he had to turn around. I pulled him closer immediately and hugged him from behind.

"What are you doing!!!" He chuckled and tried to escape.

"Don't move." I whispered to his ear. Because, holding him like that felt so good.

I'm not comparing but, Even tho Zhan ge was nothing like Mint, even if his body wasn't skinny or tiny and even Zhan ge didn't smell like any cosmetic, even if he wasn't anything that what I liked yet, but at that moment, he was everything what I wanted to hold. Well yeah I am comparing. Does it matter?

He wasn't moving for a few minutes. My arms held him tight with his chest and waist.

"Why you suddenly went silent?" I asked when I put my chin on his shoulder.

I could feel Zhan ge's raising heartbeats under my palm.

A smile formed on my lips.

"Is the mighty Zhan....nervous ?" I knew I was teasing and it didn't took too long to get one of his foot on mine.

"Aishhh!!! Xiao Zhan, you jerk!!" I pushed him away and that asshol was laughing aloud.

"Fuck you !" I mouthed. I couldn't believe that I was too smiling.

"Try me !" He mouthed back with a shrug and I gaped at him again.