The Rain

Conan's POV:

It was another normal day in New York, Y/N and I  were in our apartment, which we have lived in for almost 3 months already. 

We were just chilling in our apartment, we weren't bored but Y/N asked me if I wanted to go to a local coffee shop, which I agreed to.

We both got ready and headed to the coffee shop.

We did not take much time since the place was near, we only took 5 minutes to arrive. We got into the coffee shop and ordered two iced coffees, and two slices of lemon pie (you can change the food if you want) 

We talked and talked, chilling at the coffee shop was nice and the ambience was perfect. When we were both done eating, Y/N spoke:

Y/N: Should we leave now?

Conan: Yes, let's go

When we got out of the shop, I noticed it was raining, I felt Y/N's hand grab my left hand and drag me into the rain.

Conan: Y/N what are you doing? We should head back inside and wait for the rain to leave, we'll catch a cold. 

Y/N: Babe, it doesn't matter, let's go! I promise, it'll be fun, please.

I accepted, we were both running through New York's pouring rain, hand by hand, trying to get to the park that was a few blocks away.

When we finally made it to the park, we stood in the middle of it, both of us getting soaking wet, our clothes were dripping water. The park was alone, I grabbed Y/N's hands and danced with her, it was nice to dance under the rain, I was singing Yellow by Coldplay (I recommend listening  to it while you read this 😌🖐) 

We were both laughing, running around, enjoying the rain. It was all like a movie. I grabbed Y/N's waist and pulled her closer to me, she brushed off the wet curly hair from my face. We were both face to face, when Y/N spoke,

Y/N: See, I told you this was going to be fun

Conan: I'm enjoying this, Y/N

Y/N: I'm glad you are, I love you Cone

Conan: I love you even more, Y/N

I grabbed her face and softly kissed her, it sounds cliché, a kiss under the rain with your S/O, but I know for sure she is the one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YeEhAwW

YeEhAwW

A/N: I'm sorry this was a short chapter, I promise next one will be longer😩