Insecure -Drew McIntire

Trigger Warning: Insecurity problems with being overweight, use of the word "fat" I personally know some people that gets triggered easily by this word, boyfriend being a slightly possessive dom and implied smut.

Still taking imagines btw.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Drew walked into your shares hotel room seeing you standing at the full length wearing one of his t-shirts and nike shorts.

He just got back from the gym, wearing sweats and a sleeveless shirt that read: I flexed and the sleeves fell off. He set his gym back on the floor when he walked in.

He immediately knew something was wrong, you usually greet him when he comes back from the gym or to get food. He walked up behind you, his arms wrapped around you.

"Hey, what's wrong sweetheart?" He asked.

He felt you quivering as his arms curled you, dried tears was on your cheeks.

You was quiet then you spoke. "I hate my body," you said looking away. "I'm ugly, fat, and always the one that gets made fun of for being the fat friend."

Drew couldn't believe his ears. He turned you around. "Who the fuck told you this?" He asked.  He was gonna go have a little 'discussion' with who ever made you upset.

"No one particular," you said, a salt filled tear fell down your cheek. "I see their looks when I'm out with you. Especially the girls. I'm just an ugly sewer troll to them."

Drew cupped your face. "Look at me," he said bringing your face up to look at him. "Don't ever call yourself ugly, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

He kissed your forehead. "You have battle scars that tell a story love," he said. "They tell the story of a girl who can survive anything that is thrown at her. I love you for you." He turned you back around to look in the mirror.

"Every time I look at you you turn me on. When you wear my shirts, even when you reach up and a little bit of skin shows," he said kissing your neck and shoulder. "I love it when your on top of me, riding me. It lets me see everything I love on you."

He pulled you back into his chest, you felt he was a  hard man, his hands worked their way down to your waist.

Your body reacted to his touch each time sending bolts of lightning down your spine but your insecurities only made it seem worse.

The hungry look of lust was in his eye as he kissed your neck and shoulder. His hands pulled off your shirt letting him see the things you hated the most.

Your streach marks, chubs of fat that spilled out over your hips and stomach. Even the streach marks on your arms. You covered up for a minute but his hands grabbed yours.

"No, don't cover up," he said moving your hands off your chest.

His hands laid on your streach marks. "Beautiful," he murmered in your ear. "So beautiful and it's all mine." He picked up your wrist and began kissing up your arm slowly.

"I'm still ugly," you said glancing away.

"No your not," Drew growled. "You're a warrior, you don't stay behind the guns, you would pick up one and go down fightin'."

Your eyes glanced away as he worked on winding you up, it was actually working.

"Don't look away from us, sweetheart," he said in your ear as he kissed your neck.

Your hands went to his hands, they intertwined. "I'm sorry..." you whispered.

"Don't ever be sorry." Drew kissed your collarbone. "I love you, come here."

He pulled you the bed and laid you on your back. "I'm gonna fuck your beautiful body," he said still kissing your chest and neck. "And I don't care if the whole place hears you screaming my name."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆