"You know you didn't have to bring me here, this place looks way too expensive." I said as we continued walking, I didn't even know where we were going, I was just following him as he lead me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure when the night comes to an end, you'll know why I brought you here." He smirked.

"Okay, let's see."

*****

We stepped out of the elevator that led us to the rooftop, Arnav held my hand as we both walked towards a door that was right in front of us, he looked at me and smiled once again and then pushed the door open leaving me speechless.

The entire rooftop was decorated with lights and red roses and candles in different kinds of jars, the entire floor was filled with rose petals, I was literally walking on flowers, looking around admiring the beautiful set up he had done for our date.

There was a table set up right in the middle with two seats, there was a heart shape made around the table with rose petals and candles put around with them, everything looked so beautiful I couldn't even believe it was all for me.

"This is so beautiful Arnav." I turned to look at him, all this while he was just staring it me, smiling on my reaction about this set up.

"I just felt like doing something special for you because you did something special for me." He said.

"I didn't do anything like this for you, what are you talking about?"

"You made me happy once again Khushi, there's nothing more special than that, not even this." He said as he cupped my face and looked me into the eyes, for the next few minutes, we just stood there in the same position looking into each other's eyes.

It was so freaking romantic!

"We should sit down and decide on what to eat." Arnav said, I nodded as we both walked towards the table and sat down, the menu was placed on the table so we both took each and started going through it.

A waiter walked in a few moments later and stopped beside us waiting for us to order, I gave him my order and then waited for Arnav who took a few more minutes to decide, and then gave out his order, the waiter headed out immediately leaving us alone once again.

"How come you are silent today, I'm waiting to listen to your stories, come on, start telling me." Arnav said.

"What do I say, you've left me speechless today."

"Well, that wasn't my intention given how much I love listening to you." He smiled.

"Anyway, how's everyone at home? Where did Sonali and Samar go for their honeymoon?" I asked excitedly.

"They went to Iceland, I saw the pictures, it's such a beautiful place, I'd love to visit it someday."

"Oh... that's nice, I've been there actually, last year Manvi and I went after I had planned this big wedding and made enough money, it was such a beautiful place, we had so much fun. Trips with best friends are fun, you should definitely go with your best friend, who is it by the way?"

"I don't know... I have friends, I don't know if I have a best friend... I've never been that close to anyone apart from Sona and after her mostly Samar... He's the one I talk to when I have any problems or so."

"Then you should plan to go with Samar, but he's been there already. Maybe you can go with NK." I said trying not to feel awkward about him mentioning Sona, I mean it's not like I knew her or disliked her or anything, it's just that whenever he mentioned her, you could just see how much he loved her, his eyes would tell you about it right away.

"Yeah I'll think about it... anyway so tell me, what other places have you travelled to?"

"Not many, I mean I started working a few years back and most of the times I was too busy working I barely had time for myself, let alone travel... but now I want to travel, I even have a list of places I want to visit."

"Nice, once we get comfortable with each other, I'd like to travel with you to one of those places, of course only if you're okay with it."

"Are you kidding? Of course I'll be okay with it, I would love to travel with you, it will be so much fun."

"Great, then we'll plan a trip someday in the future." He smiled.

Wow, now I couldn't stop thinking about travelling with him, and I was already making up stupid scenarios in my mind about it too.

The waiter finally came with our food so we both started eating while I told him about all the places I wanted to travel to.

*****

After we got done with dinner, Arnav got busy on his phone, I had no idea what he was doing on it but he was continuously stuck on it for like ten minutes which was now starting to get on my nerves.

I mean I didn't mind him doing whatever he wanted to on his phone but at least not when he was on a date, I don't know why but that just felt kind of disrespectful to me.

Why would he go to the extent of doing all this for me and then get stuck on his phone, I'd rather have him not do so much and just pay attention to me when I was around him.

"You okay?" He asked as he finally looked at me, I was literally frowning.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Hey... you know what I've loved the most about us since day 1? It's the communication between us, we've been honest with each other about everything and the look on your face tells me something is bothering you, so let's communicate." He said as he placed his hand on mine and looked at me keenly.

"Okay... I just... I don't want to sound rude or anything but I just didn't like you being stuck on your phone for so long, I mean we're here for a date and we are supposed to give each other attention, unless it's an emergency, everything on the phone can wait right?" I said nervously, I didn't want to offend him but he was right we had been honest with each other and I'd like for it to remain that way.

"You are right Khushi and I completely agree with you, I too believe the same as you do and I am sorry, I just had something planned for you and that's what I was checking up on, if it were not for it, I wouldn't touch my phone trust me.

There's no way I would be stuck on my phone when you're here with me, nothing else deserved that much attention."

"oh... Now I feel bad for complaining." I pouted.

"No... don't feel bad, we should always talk about anything that bothers us, that's how we'll make this work right? Like I just said, I love that we communicate and we should always keep doing that." He smiled at me, I smiled and nodded back and at the moment, I was suddenly distracted by some locomotion, I looked at the entrance and I was left in shock. I stood up in surprise with my eyes wide open, my hand over my mouth and tears almost rolling down my eyes.

I couldn't believe he would do this for me! Oh My God Arnav, what am I going to do about you?

Okay guys, let's play a guess game. Guess What's the surprise for Khushi, let's see if anyone can get it right.