Poki: Babe? At you okay??

Y/n: Y-yeah I'm fine don't worry about me

Poki: Okay then..? Are you going to sleep?

Y/n: Yes, I'm tired

Poki: Aww come here

Poki walk towards Y/n and hugged him tightly. They slowly walk towards their bed and cuddled up with each other. But Y/n can't sleep, he keeps thinking about the pimple on his head. He never had any of this from the past.

Okay, tomorrow I'm going to stream for four hours, then I'll go check out my pimple, and... Oh shit I forgot tomorrow's stream is going to be a charity stream. Okay, maybe around five I'll be done so I still got time to check my pimple out... YES THAT'S IT!

Y/n thought when suddenly he heard a mumbling. He looked at Poki who was talking in her sleep...

Poki: *mumbling* can you held her *mumbling* please..? *mumbling* thanks honey...

Wait what?? Is she... No it can't be, there's no way... Is she talking about our daughter in her dream? Nah, it can not be.

Y/n were both happy and nervous, and you could say he is shocked too. Judging by the uhh... Expression that he made. He soon fell asleep with Poki around his arm.

Time Skip: The Next Day (after charity stream)

Y/n got up from his chair and walked straight to the bathroom, he was about to piss when suddenly he notices a small hole in his pimple. And there's something in it.

Y/n: The fuck?

Y/n grabbed some sort of a pincher and pinch the thing inside his pimple. As he was pulling it out, he felt like tiny needles are stabbing his flesh. He holds his tear of pain as he pulls it out. His eyes are widened, he can't believe what's inside.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK????

Not even five seconds after he shouts, Poki, Rae, and Janet all run towards the bathroom. Rae bust into the bathroom finding Y/n who was holding a disgusting larva in his hand, it has needles around it's body.

Poki: Babe are you alright???

Y/n: Y-yeah, I'm okay. I just pulled out this fucker... How??

Rae: Wait a second, it's a fucking botfly!!!

Janet: Parasite?

Rae: Yeah, I think I might know how you get it in the first place.

Y/n: Give me a break... Let me guess, it's when we're camping?

Rae: Might be

Janet: Ugh, just kill it!

Y/n squeeze the living hell out of it, he gags upon seeing what's inside. He throws it out of the window and sits on the side of the tub. Rae and Janet left the bathroom. Poki opens up the cabinet and grabs a band-aid...

Poki: Babe standstill...

Y/n: Uhh okay?

She puts the band-aid on Y/n's scar. She smiled as she kisses Y/n on the cheek. Y/n's face lit up in happiness as he kiss Poki back.

Y/n's POV

That night, I was in the living room. By myself. Poki, Rae, and Janet were out looking to buy dinner. But... I'm stuck alone...

???: Feeling lonely?

Y/n: Spy...?

Spy: *chuckles*

Y/n: Am I tripping balls right now or...?

Spy: No, you fell asleep

Y/n: Did I?

Spy: Yes!

Y/n: Alright then...

Spy: You've made poor choices earlier, didn't want to go with the ladies. You had the chance to buy a ring for her

Y/n: Bit didn't I have one?

Spy: It's better to get the new one, Y/n...!

Y/n: If you say so...

Spy: Good, now BEGONE!

The usual happened, the world fell apart, Spy went missing bla bla blah yada yada yada.
I woke up in the living room, sitting on the couch. I stood up and walk towards Poki's bedroom, but I suddenly had a bad feeling. Upon opening the door, I see Poki curled up against me. As I was laying down I heard some sort of a hiccups, but then what I see made my heart broke.

(Ayeee imma leave it here, thank you so much for reading. Ive been looking for ideas, like it ive been reading many good fanfics for the sake of knowing what is the ye and nay and more. Anyway have a great day yall)