Letters From Him .

Naae's P.O.V

When I Saw Daynna Get put In the Handcuffs I Knew It Was Gonna Be the Last Time I See My Bestfriend, Because I Know Daynna Wasn't Gonna Rat Me about .She Was Going To Take The Blame . I Got Into My Car & ' Started Driving Away From The Crime Scene . Every Memory We Ever Had Together Flew Thru My Mind . She Was Gonna Get Life because Of All The Other Murders She's Done . I Pulled Up To the House & Parked In The Drive Way . & Busted Thru The Door .

"What The Hell Wrong W. You?" Michael Said

"They Took Daynna" I Said Throwing My Gun On The Table

"Took Her Where??!" He Asked

To Jail , & She's Not Going To Be Able For Bail Because Of how Big The Crimes Were" I Said Holding Back My anger .

"What The fuck , When Is She Gonna Be Available For Bail?" He Asked ?

"Ion Know  , The Best Thing We Can Do Is Get this Paper & Wait" I Said

Michael Let Everyone Else's Know .

-2years Later-

I Just Got Done Doing A Drop Off When I Got A Phone Call .

Convo

"Hello?" I asked

"Yes Is This Naae August?" The lady asked

"Mhm why?" I said

"Um Daynna Lynn Is Available For Bail " she Said

"How Much?" I Asked

"90k " She Replied

"Damn okay I'll be there At The Jail In About A hour Is That Okay" I asked

"Yes Ma'am" SheSaid Right Before I Hung Up  .

After I Got The call I Quickly Drove Back To The Crib & Went Inside .

"Aye y'all Somebody Get The Safe" I Yelled

"What Happen" Justin Said Bringing The Safe

"Daynna Is Available For Bail Now "  I Said unlocking The Safe And Getting The Money Out .

"Ayeeeeeeee Yas Thank God!" Justin Said

"Aye I'll Be Back " I Said as I went To The Car To Go Get Daynna

At the court/jail house

I Walked In Seeing The Police Officer Hand Daynna Her Belongings . She Looked Happy as Fuck To Be Out Finally .

"Here " I Said Paying The lady the Bail Money"

As I Turned Around To Get Daynna I Seen Dj's Mom walk Out Crying . I Shook My Head & Gave Daynna A Hug .

"Bitch You Happy To Be Out & See Light" I Said Laughing

"Hell Fuckin Yah " She said Holding A Bag Full Of Letters

"are those All The Letters We Wrote You?" I Asked As I Got In The Car

"No Some Are From Devon " She Said Smiling

"Girl What the Hell He Talking About" I Asked

"Shit Talking About How He hopes I'm Doing Well & Shit All that bull Shit" She Said As I Started Driving Back To The House

"You Better Hide That Shit from Justin Ass" I Said Pulling In The Drive Way .

"I Ain't Tripn BC Its nothing Serious " Shy Said Getting Out The car

"Alright Come One" I Said going Inside

Daynna's P.O.V

I don't See The Point Of Me Hiding Something From Justin Because Its Not Like I Was trying To Get At Devon Again . Considering The Fact that Devon Is My Ex I Know Its Wrong To Even B Talking To Him But I Mean He Was My First love . I Always Had Mad feelings For His Ass.

"Wassss Hannen!" I Yelled Walking In The House

"Baby!!!" Jutin Said As He Kissed Me Non Stop . Until I Pushed Him Away Smiling .

"Haaaaaay Girl" I Said Hugging Tee

We all Settled In And We Smoked A Couple Of Blunts And ate .

"Alright Y'all I'm About To Go to Sleep " I sad going Upstairs To My Room

"Goodnight" They All Said

I Took Off My Clothes Except For My Bra & Underware & I Put My Letter On The Table On The Side of The Bed Then I Went In Bed To Go To Sleep .

Justin's P.O.V

After Everyone Went To Sleep I Went Upstairs To Me & Daynna's Room To See her Passed Out . I Smiled Took And My Shirt Off And Seen A Bag Of papers . I Got Curious And Opened The Bag .

Letters From Naae , Tee , Jodey , Me & Davion .

I instantly Got Mad An Thru All His Letters On The Floor . I Put My Shirt & Shoes On And Went Down Stairs Grabbed The keys And Left To The Strip Club.

-At the strip club-

I was In The front Seat Taking Shots after shots I Saw This Girl That Was cute as Fuck & It Seemed Like every Shot I Took The more Cuter She Got .

She Looked Me In My Eyes Everytime I Put Ones In Her Panties & Or bra . She Took Me In The Backroom And pushed Me On the Chair .

Temptations Took Over Me . Her Lips Were Soft . The lust In The Room Was getting Heavier & Heavier . She Bit On To My Lip As she began To Take My Shirt Off . I Tried To Push Her Away But Temptations Had The best Of Me . She unzipped My pants And Did Her Thang . I Took Her Clothes Off & You Know ...

About Two Hour Past & I Snapped Out Of It . I pushed The Girl Off Of Me And Ran to My Car And Drove Back Home .

Daynna's P.O.V

I Rolled Over Not Feeling Justin's Body . I Woke Up & Saw Devon's Letters All Over The Floor & I Knew he Went Out To Do Something Dumb . I Stayed Up Until Justin Got Back .

He Walked Into the Room & Looked at me .

"Daynna" He Said

"What The Is that Smell Justin" I Yelled

"What The hell Is Devon Doing Writing You Them Damn Letters?!" He Yelled

"Justin Calm The Fuck Down" I Said Getting Up

" Im Not Going To Calm Down . He's your ex What the Fuck" He Yelled Walking Towards Me

"And ? its not Like I Fucked Him!" I Yelled Getting In his Face

"Get The Fuck out My Face" He yelled Pushing Me To The Floor

Justin Tf!" I Yelled Getting Back Up & Pushing Him

He Punched Me Once In my Face & I Feel . He Then Got On Top Of Me and Pounded My head On The ground . I Couldn't Feel A Thing . I Just Wanted Help . He Then Got Up And left Out The House .