Pain .

Naae's P.O.V

We Got In The Car And Daynna Was Already Lightin The Blunt .

"Here Naae You Need This " Daynna Said As She Hit it Then Passed It to Me .

I Hit The blunt & Took A Big Ass Hit & Let That Shit Flow Thru Me . When I Exahaled I felt A Relif . I Contuied To Drive Towards The Mall .

When I pulled Into The Drive Way I Began To Have Flashbacks .

"No "
"Please stop"

It Felt So Vivid As Though It was Real . I shook My Head and Tried To Relax Before Getting Out Of the car .

"Naae Breath" Daynna Said As She Calmed Me Down

We Went Inside The Mall And Walked Around . The Fist Store We Went Into Was Champs .

"Aye These Fresh as Fuck You Cant Lie " Daynna Said Holding Up An All Purple Pair Of Air Maxes .

I Wasn't Paying any Attention Because I Was Staring Into Space Thinking About Life .

Are They?" Daynna Said Getting My Attention

"Huh Um yes" I Said Going back into Reality

"Know What Let's Get these Shoes And Go" I said call in The lady Over To help Us

"Damn Naae Why You Rushing We just Got Here" Daynna Said Paying For Her Shoes

I Didnt Answer I Just Started walking Out The Mall Towards The Exit To Get To Car .

As I Was Walking I Saw Dj Get Into His Car . As I Looked At Him I Had Visions . Visions That weren't That Clear . All I Saw Was Blood . All I heard Was Gun Shots . All I Felt Was Pain . I Got In The Car And Started Driving.

We Drove Until We Got To Our Main neighborhood But I Made An Unsual Turn .

"Naae Where You Going?" Daynna Said

"You got In The Car Right ?" I Said

"Ye" She Said

"Then Ride And Be Quiet" I Snapped As I Pulled My Gun Out The glove Department

"Come On Daynna" I Said as I Creeped Up On The Side Of The House

She Got Her Gun & We Went Thru The Back And The Clear Screen Too Was Unlocked So We Sneaked In .

"Wait By The door"  I Told Daynna AsI Tipped Toed Upstairs

"Alright" She Nodded

I Walked Upstairs Finding DJ's Room He Was Sleep And I Instantly Got Flashbacks Of When We Laid Our Heads Next To Each Other Cuddled In Bed And told each other Secrets Then The Flashbacks Turned In the The Rape Night . I Raised My gun & Pointed It towards Him A Tear Began To Run Down My face & I Started To Feel Pain In My Heart .

"Naae Wht The Fuck are You Doing" Dj Said As He woke Up .

"Shh I Love You Dj But You Hurt Me to Much" I Holding In My Cries

"Naae Please Don't Do This I'm Sorry" He Pleaded

"Stfu" I Yelled Right Before I Shot Him In The neck

Right When I Shot Him Alarms All Thru the House Went Off . The Alarms Don't Phase Me . I Kinda Just Stood There To Watch Him Bleed Out .

"Naae Come On The police Outside" Daynna yelled From Outside

"How Do I Get out " I Yelled

"Climb Out the Window " She Said

I opened The Window And climbed Out . I Was Thinking Daynna Was Already Going To Be Out There . But She Wasn't . I Turned Around To See The Police Putting Handcuffs On Daynna .