Chapter 2

Warning!!: Cringe

Warning!!: Cringe

No one's pov:

"Search her information," mikey replied, a little relieved that autheia has returned.

kakucho smiled and nodded.

a couple of hours later

They've all congregated in the living room.

kakucho entered the living room and sat down.
"Here's her information boss," he said.

The rest simply sat and waited for Kakucho to speak.

"Go ahead," Mikey said.

"So her father is a gang member?" ran inquired, "she never told us that." "It's her privacy, why would she provide that information on a drug addict?"

"Shut up, three of you, and keep kakucho going," Mikey remarked.

"So her father has been in a gang since she was a teenager, she lives in a little apartment, and she returned before Takemichi and Hinata's wedding."

"How come we didn't realize that?"

""How come we didn't know that? when we've been waiting for her for years!!" Sanzu grumbled, who was still high.

"It's because we're busy, sanzu," rindou explained.

"Unfortunately, she has already forgotten about us," kakucho mumbles, but virtually everyone hears him.

sighs mikey

"Let's kidnap her," sanzu exclaimed, "wtf are you insane?" "He's high again," ran grumbled.

Sanzu waved a revolver at them and said, "both of you stfu."

"Oh wow, so terrifying," kokonoi ridiculed Sanzu, knowing he'll be dead when Sanzu murders both of them.

rindou guffawed

Kakucho and Takeomi both sighed.

"She also improved her fighting skills."
kakucho went on.
"When she's in another country, she trained"

"How about she join bonten?" ran joked.

"You know Takemichi is going to freak out."