"Don't know" I mumble.

This feeling is frustrating.

Ugh!

"Do you like the red blue or cream white one?" The assistant asks, her name is Flora.

Her hair is dirty blond with highlights in her eyes brown and she so pretty.

I like the white dress, it's a long silk with a slit.

"The white one" I mumble and Flora looks confused not hearing me.

"Speak up baby" Harry lifts my chin with his index finger, causing me to look at Flora.

I turn to him with my eyebrows pinched, "speak up yourself" I say with a attitude and he raises his eyebrows.

"The white one Flora" Harry confirms, smirking at me and I huff crossing my arms.

Flora nods before she leaves Harry's office and I avoid his burning gaze.

He goes over to the door before bolting it and I frown.

Instead of taking a seat in front of his desks, he slides his chair in front of me, our knees touching.

I look at him confused.

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it" he says amused, as if he knows what's wrong but want's me to say it and I look down.

He puts a hand on my thigh before pulling them apart and he rubs the inside of my thighs.

That feels good.

I swallow as I try to close my my legs he makes a tsk sound not letting me and I bite my lip.

"Look at me" he says and I look up at him.

He's so pretty. 

"Tell me darling" he taunts and I groan.

"Fine don't tell me" he shrugs standing up, his warm hands leaving my body and I huff out frustrated.

"C'mon we have to leave to the event" he pats the top of my hair.

~~

"Eli!" I yell happy seeing him, I run to him hugging him.

He laughs before pulling away, "what's up?"

I smile shrugging.

"You look gorgeous in that dress" his eyes goes down to my body and I smile.

"Thanks you-"

"Let's go" Harry grumbles throwing a arm around me and Eli smirks at him.

"We're meeting the others over there" Harry says and we all go into the car.

All Harry did was say that I looked good and he kissed me.

That's all!

I don't know what I want but I want something more.

Harry places a hand on my thigh while he's driving and I bite my lip.

"Hey keep it pg thirteen!" Eli yells and I shake my head laughing while Harry rolls his eyes giving my thigh a firm squeeze.

The car comes to a stop and we enter the event guard everywhere.

Outside and inside.

I frown but brush it off walking close to Harry.

"Remember if you have to go to the bathroom tell me" he says and I hum.

"Words"

"Yes" I murmur and he nods walking to a table with his name on it.