2

Spencers POV:

Their house was huge. "Come on, I will give you a tour of the house." He said while taking my bag. I nodded. He smiled " Don't be shy love." I shrugged. " I will open up to you." I whispered. I smiled. We pinky promised. " The boy's should be sleeping. They will be up in around 3 hours." He said. I tensed up. I don't do good while meeting knew people. I guess Luke noticed the tension. " What if they don't like me?" I whispered. Luke embraced my in a hug. I knew what he ment. " I will give you a tour of the house." I nodded.

*After Tour Of House*

We stopped by a Galaxy door. "Open It." Luke urged my on. My room was amazing. There were Dark purple walls. There were dark brown wood floors. A fluffy white blanket layer over the wood. There is a white bed frame with teal comforter. There were A lot of pillows. One had the word Sleep printed on it. On 1 of the walls there was teal and white music notes on it. There was a gutair hanging on the wall. On the wall across from my bed there was a flat screen T.V. There were 2 doors. I opened 1 of them. there was a light blue bathroom. In the other room there was a huge walk in closet. The hangers were empty. I'm guessing we are going shopping. I turned to look at Luke . " Thank You SO much" I told him. I jumped into his arms. " Spenc, later we are are going shopping with the boys." I nodded. " OUT" I whisper-yelled as I shoved him out of my room. I went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I locked the door and stripped down. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had scars down my legs. I jumped in the shower. Wow, the water gets heated fast. I guess Luke already bought me shower necessities. I saw a razor. No, I couldn't. They would be so disappointed. My body didn't really agree with me. Before I knew it I had 5 new marks on each leg. The blood dripped down the drain. I washed myself, wincing as the soap touched my scars. I got out and changed back into what I was wearing. I pulled my hair onto a high pony. I pulled my hood up and walked down to the living room. Before I walked in a heard Luke's voice. It was complemented by 3 other voices. Crap, there already up. I peaked my head in. I saw 4 boys, including Luke. Luke looked up and saw me. He smiled. I ran up the stairs. I looked behind me and saw Luke got on my tail." Voldemourts Nipple." I mumbled to myself. At the 2nd to the top step I tripped. Luke tripped Over my. I guess we made a lot of noise so his friends came running up the stairs. "Luke would you mind getting off me, I'm dying under here." I said. He chuckled and got Up. I smiled. That was ........AWESOME¡ Luke helped me up cause I was just laying on the floor. " So Spenc these are My band mates Ashton, Mikey, And Calum" He said Gesturing to each boy. I shyly waved. He mouthed 'Sorry she's shy to the boys'. I shot him a glare. "Guys, this Is Spencer, or Spenc. She's my sister," He said. " No!" I gasped with sarcasm. The boys were laughing to. I soon joined them. " Nice Jacket." Michael says in my ear. He touches my back. I flinched. He gives me a weird look. Damn. So, your probably wondering why I flinched. When my dad was drunk he would beat me and mom. He wasn't drunk that often, but when he was, it was bad. " MOVIE NIGHT!!!" Calum yelled. No surprise there. The boys were fighting about what movie to watch. Me and Ash were watching. " Guys, lets Spenc decide." Ash said. They all nodded. We went to Netflix. I picked out Carrie.I love scary Movies.

* After The Movie *

Somebody decided to play Mean Girls. I wonder who that was. I was cuddling with Luke , when my eyes were getting droopy. " NO FAIR! How come Luke gets all the cuddles!" Mikey yelled . He pouted. Luke pushed me over so I was cuddling Mikey. I slowly Fell Asleep.

Mikeys POV:

We were halfway through mean girls when Spenc fell asleep on me. I poked Luke in the cheek. He looked over at me. " Awwwwww¡" He said and took a picture. Everybody else fell asleep . I soon fell asleep.