4

Spencer's POV:
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, El will explain it to you." I said with a shy smile. " Oh god I know that face. What did you 2 do." Luke said. "As I said, El will explain it." El looked over at me. Her face explained it all. It said WTF. " Wellllllll......" El started. " Don't stall!" A voice beside me said. I looked over to see that it was Calum. "long story short we kinda , sorta, maybe get kicked out of the mall." They looked at us. " Why?" Luke said. He glanced over to me knowing what I can do. " Somebodystartedabrafightwhichwastotoallyawesome." I said really quickly. " My god, El we are going to drop you off, then we are going to talk to you Spencer." Calum said. We both nodded our heads. I was getting really bored. I was going to open up my Wattpad App up when my phone was snatched from my hands. I looked over to see El typing away on my phone. " What the heck are yo doin." I shouted in Els ear. She stayed put and finally gave my phone back. I looked at my recent apps. I think she was putting her contact into my phone. Just to annoy her I just started to spam her with messages.She looks over at me giving me a playful glare. I pretend to be hurt. " Sorry." She said. I just smirked. I saw Els house. It was in a apartment building. It was bright yellow. " Bye!" El yelled as I waved back. We drove off. I sawthe familiar mansion come into sight. Now time for them to talk.

___________________________________________________________________________________                                                Hey Guys. Sorry for updating so late and for this being so short. I wanted to update but I was too lazy.  5sos_luke_is_bea_123 REALLY wanted me to update. I just wanted to update, so yeah................................. Shoutout To You Kaitlyn. Checkout her channel pls.