part- 5❤️❤️

Hii guys .so I am back ..so start the story....

Sana: pagal ho kya ..sana kisise nahi darthi ye aapko bi patha hai...she said nervously said..

Sid : aacha ji thik hai ...aajao come sit with me..he said gesturing her to come close and sit beside her ..
Sana went there and he started the movie and sana is watching with one eye covering completely with quilt.he is controlling his laughter seeing his little baccha.....and the bhooth scene came and she screamed loudly...ahhhhahahhahahhaahhhhh

Both jump on their places.. Siddharth laughed loudly seeing her face ...

Sid: bach..cha hahahah kyaa haha hua ... He asked laughing..

Sana: kuch nai ..vo na maine na Han chipkali dekhi thi isliye chillaya ..

Sid: ohh ok..he laughed ..

Movie came to end he was shocked bcoz there is no sounds of sana ..and saw her ..who is completely snuggled into him and already slept..he adored her kissed her temple ...

he adored her kissed her temple

Sid: sana ..sana ..utho baccha room me so jayenge and u have to change also ..

Kya hai...yaar she whined in sleep..

Sid: utho chalo get up ..we will go to room and sleep..get up fast ..

Sana: no..aap uthao she cooed indicating him to pick up her..he smiled and pick her in his arms ..her both hands are around his neck ..and her legs are around his waist ..her face is completely shoved into his neck ...

her face is completely shoved into his neck

They went to his room..and he dropped her on his bed and went to wardrobe and picked her night suit and gave it to her and send her to bathroom to change...( Itne saals se jaante hain yaar ..ek ghar may ek dusre ke kapde tho honge hina...)

She came back in cute night dress rubbing her eyes with her hands .. she saw he is sleeping on bed waiting for her she crawled in the bed and went to him and slept in his arms hugging him...

 she saw he is sleeping on bed waiting for her she crawled in the bed and went to him and slept in his arms hugging him