On the roof was pitch black. A night darkness that could cover anything and everything. I placed the people on there before looking around to see my view. I was overlooking a city. The city lights glowed and flickered. How the days I could do this everyday flew by. And then the wind started to come in. The whispers of the wind flowing through one ear right out of the other. That's until a noise of not a whisper entered within earshot distance.
A metal footstep.

I got low and turned around towards the roof I was on. The dark of the moon covered everything except a pair of glowing eyes. A red pair of glowing eyes. God how I wished I could have George to help manipulate my vision.

"You're not slick, tough guy." I said, more to myself than anything. Begging that a reply would not come...but it did.
"Tough guy? Far from it honestly...but I would say more loyal." A deep voice said.
"Show yourself, motherfucker." I said as I squinted my eyes.

As he walked into the illumination of the street lamp below us I saw him. Sam.
His iconic downward turned face, with a strong build. He wore armor that a god could wear, and wield weapons that only the smartest would know how to enchant.

"Y/n." The exiting of my name from his mouth sent shivers down my spine. The schedule Ponk got..it was wrong. And unfortunately, I was going to pay for it. "It's been a while hasn't it? Don't you like the power I hold over people now? The wealth? The prosperity? Oh kid, you don't even know." He chuckled lowly to himself before continuing, "Why are you even here?" He laughed to himself, more. His cocky, evil-hearted laugh.
"You got the wrong person bud. My name is Black Star. Now if you want to dance, let's dance motherfucker."
"Well if you're offering so kindly, I'll gladly take you on."
The one thing I despised fighting with Sam was his quirk. He took it on from a creeper, just like how his mask did. He drops bombs with the simple wave of his hand.
As I was lost in my own thought Sam crept on me, sending a punch to my jaw. I fell down the building roof. My wings glided me down to the ground. As my feet touched the floor below me I put a hand at my jaw rubbing it. At that moment I knew Sam was kidding anymore. I lowered myself to a more defensive position before yelling out the anger he boiled inside me.
"That hurt you fucker!" I said while laughing.

That's when he started to walk closer with his fists up, ready to treat me like some punching bag.
"God your wings are lovely, remind me somebody I knew. It's a shame I'll have to turn them to a crisp black color."

He closed in on me starting to throw punches from multiple different directions. I put my hands up to protect my face. His quirk never had this kind of speed, he must've used enchantments of some sort because there was no leaving this punching-bag-of-a-ring without killing myself in the process; so let's do the logical thing. Tear my body to bits and pieces. I felt the stretch of my body go into an overload. The summoning of over 20 legs strained my lower back due to the extra added weight. But with this extra addition and his lack of control of his momentum I took a step backwards and kicked in a certain direction. The direction wasn't to an exact location but I knew he would have eventually made it back around in the loop to fly into such an idiotically planned projectile.

As soon as the kick was over I pulled back in every limb. I heard skidding and eventually a thud. The dust around me arised. I looked for him in front of me, but Sam was gone. I laughed.
This man is fucking nuts.
"What? Did i send you to the atmosphere old man?" I said with a shaky exhale. That...really took the energy out of me. I've never done such a thing and now I realize why. It exhausted me.
I felt the sweat starting to trickle down, but that's not what i'm worrying about. It's the fact that every one of my sense went hyperaware. And in the very moment I heard steps behind me with a slight hiss.
"You've gotten slower, sweetheart."

An overbearing boom took over the once quiet atmosphere. The shaking of an explosion cracked the ground it sat above. And I went flying. Everything around me quickly becoming a blur.
Pain.
Pain.
Pain.
Tears.
My wings took the full blow. I hit a wall after skidding on the floor. I felt my wings drop, dead weight. Tears started to cascade down my face. The overbearing amount of pain was starting to hit me in waves. My body is shaking now. Relentlessly. My breathing no longer even but broken, and scattered. And now here come the sobs. My sobs came out so loud;
God couldn't I quiet down? It can't be that bad! Just stand up!
As soon as I tried standing up, using whatever wall was near me as support I fell back down. The body-wracking tears and sobs started to come out at full potential. And then I heard walking.

I lifted my head up the slightest to see Sams built physique walking towards me. I put my head back down, knowing how he is.
He stopped in front of me and bent down, picking up my face so I could face him. My tears already cleaning my face of the fallen ash in streaks. I knew I couldn't beat Sam without back up. He trained me with Dream for most of my life. I knew I could never beat him. My quirk was never made for his type of combat. Fuck, fuck, fuck. FUCK.
"I'm so sorry it had to turn out like this. I loved you y/n. I really did. And I still do." As he stood back up he grabbed my head of hair.
I screamed, it was unbearable. The weight of my body and wings while compiled up with the fact I can't even hold myself, all held on the strings of such a delicate material. I cried harder. Fuck! Dream where are you? Quackity, did he fucking leave? I'm not going to die, am I?
"But business is business." And than I started to feel my body gain speed right in the direction of the wall. He was going to kill me.

please consider liking or commenting, would mean the world to me :]