✽ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 29✽

Start from the beginning

Zenitsu lets out a scream, gripping onto (Y/N) again who lets out a hiss of pain.
"That sound! Did your skulls fracture?!"

Inosuke stumbles back, his mask slipping off.
"Huh?! A girl? What? Your face!"

"What the hell? You got a problem with my face or something?" Inosuke

"You're one creepy guy, you know that? You've got quite the girly face for such a ripped body."

"What the hell are you staring at my face for?"

"I-I'm not!" Zenitsu quickly hides behind (Y/N), wrapping his hands around her waist and hugging her back.
"I'm not looking at your face!"

The three siblings stare in disappointment.

"We don't have a problem with your face! It's quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!"

"Say that to my fist! Come at me!"

"Not happening! I'm not gonna attack you anymore!"

"Try head-butting me one more time!"

"Nope, I'm done!"

"Pretty boy! tell me what products you use, I wish to look as lavishing as you."

Inosuke looks towards (Y/N), puffing out his chest trying to be both intimidating and prideful.
"It's not pretty boy! Let me tell you my name, Missing Texture! It's Hashibira Inosuke! Don't you dare forget it!"

"How do you spell that?" Tanjiro suddenly asks.

"Spell?! Spell... I don't know how to read or write! My name is written on my loinclo-"
Suddenly Inosuke freezes.

"What's wrong?"

"He froze.."

"What's the matter?"

Suddenly, Inosuke collapsed to the floor, foam seeping out of his mouth.

"Oh shit, man down!"

"He collapsed!" Zenitsu squeezes onto (Y/N) harder, "Is he dead?"

"He's not dead. It's probably a concussion. Because I headbutted the hell out of him."

"Are you okay, Tanjiro?" That girl that I also have to scroll up for the name of says.

"Yeah." Tanjiro nods down at her.

"Amazing! Can I touch your head?"

"Here!" Tanjiro bends down, allowing the girl to touch his forehead.

...

"I am crippled and unwell, now hand over your clothes. C'mon, take it off." (Y/N) holds out her hand towards Zenitsu and Tanjiro.

Both stare at her in utter surprise, a red color slowly appearing on their faces.

"I meant haoris, unless you want to fully strip. Although I don't think that would be a legal choice as of right now." (Y/N) points to the kids.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro hand (Y/N) their haoris and watch as she folds Tanjiros and places it underneath Inosukes head, while placing Zenitsus over Inosukes body like a blanket.

"See? now people will think he's sleeping and not dead, perfect way to cover a crime scene other than the obvious evidence."

Suddenly a lowercase scratchy scream was heard along with heavy breathing.
Everyone looked over to see that random ass boy that fell from the window now sitting up.

He checks over himself before looking at the surroundings, seeing the random people staring at him before spotting (Y/N).

He weakly pushes himself up and begins staggering over towards her.
Meeting him half way, (Y/N) holds him up as he begins to speak.
"I don't know what you did.. but thank you! I thought I was going to die!"