Chapter 1°•The Truth•°

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline.

On one rainy night a cry was heard...

Accompanied by it, were silent murmurs of Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape.

"Are you sure about this? Albus this is one of the heirs of a most ancient and noble house?" The voice of the black haired male said, a hint of doubt was visible in his eyes.

Despite the protests, Albus Dumbledore stood just outside the door lowering the basket on the mat.

"Don't fret my dear boy, she's completely safe- it's her father after all. Besides it's her only family left-"The old coot wasn't able to finish his almost lullaby like works when Snape snapped.

"ONLY?! Cass is still ALIVE! Albus" His voice booming.

Snape was angry, how dare he act like his bestfriend was dead?! Cassiana was only in a magical coma. 2 to 5 years. The limit of a magical coma.
Merlin! Snape was her magical guardian! Yet here come this overly confident man, Dumbass excuse of a headmaster, meddling with HIS god daughter.

He'll make sure that the old coot would never dare lay a hand on his beloved bestfriend, or even her goddaughter when the child's mother wake up.

"Now now Sev-"

Interrupted once again, but only this time with a small sound of a doorknob. Albus and Severus fled to the school using apparition, not once batting an eye to the baby they dropped a few minutes ago. A sense of guilt building up in the heart of the potion master.

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

Pepper Potts was working overtime. She was so close to finishing the report paper when a sudden booming voice was heard from outside the mansion.

Dropping the pen and computer mouse she slowly walked to the door seeing 2 shadow like features outside the overly big curtains of the mansion, slowly reaching for the doorknob.

As she took hold of it slowly opening the door, she noticed a tiny basket.

Gasping and almost sickly she grabbed it upon realizing what just happened

The 2 son of a bitch that she saw outside the window left the baby on the door step. ON A FUCKING RAINY DAY!

Almost immediately she grabbed the baby dropping the basket and ran to the fire place, making sure the baby was warm.Upon close inspection the baby was at least a year old, a bright green envelope was placed inside her blanket.

Slowly sitting on the couch, placing the baby in her lap lulling her to sleep. She opened the envelope 2 Paper pieces in it.

——————————————————

Dear, Mr A. Stark

            My name is A. Dumbledore, It saddens me to tell you that the mother of your child has passed away.

           I expect you to take care of her, since you're her only blood relative

Yours truly.
Albus Dumbledore

—————————————————

She felt bad and angry at the same time, why in the hell would they abandon the baby?!

If they were giving her to Tony then why put her on a doorstep?! Are they dumb fucks?

In Peper's rage the second piece of paper brushed her palm, quickly she grabbed it. Revealing the content she read through it, realizing it was her birth certificate.