Neville was mildly concerned for Koda's sanity. "Erm..."

"Don't look now, but Mr. Thick Brows is coming straight for us," Koda said before hitting Sammy, who immediately looked. "I said don't look, Samual!"

"Sorry! Gods, woman, abuse. Ever heard of it?" Sammy said, rubbing his arm.

Benji walked up to the three friends with his sister a few steps behind him and grinned. "Hey, guys. Hi, Sammy. How are you?"

Sammy became very flustered, not a single word came from his mouth. Koda elbowed him in the ribs. "Speak, you idiot. He's talking to you,"

"I-I'm fine—good. I'm good. Always been good. Super good. Perfectly good." Sammy stammered over his words. He cleared his throat. "I'm good. How are you?"

"Perfect, now that you're here." Benji grinned wildly. His sister snickered quietly behind him, her nose was stuck in a book.

Kodaline coughed into her hand. "Smooth as butter." She quickly packed her stuff away and grabbed Neville's hand. "We'll be going. Sammy, use your words. Mr. Thick Brows, nice seeing you. Come, Nev, you too little red,"

The two boys watched as Kodaline dragged a stumbling Neville down the corridor, while Ben's sister followed after them. They disappeared around the corner, leaving Benji and Sam alone.

"Mr. Thick Brows?" Benji asked, furrowing his thick brows.

Sammy chuckled, nervously. The blush on his cheeks stood out like a sour thumb. He was thankful he didn't have his sister's abilities. "Yeah, Koda's weird. She says that your eyebrows are like caterpillars."

To Sammy's relief, Benji laughed. The poor embarrassed boy let out a breath as the taller boy smoothed one of his brows. "I guess, they are. Do you want to walk with me?"

"Sure," Sammy said, standing and gathering his stuff.

The pair started walking down the corridor. Benji asked what Kodaline was like, which made Sammy grin and gush about his best friend. The black haired boy smiled in adoration, staring at the slightly taller boy.

Sammy was about to open his mouth to say something when he was shoved into Benji by a group of Slytherins. The leader of the group was Owen Cox, a tall, fat dark-haired boy. He and his friends have been tormenting Benji since his second year.

"Watch it, fags," Cox sneered, glaring at the two boys. "Look, boys, little Sammy is a queer. Oh, and he has a boyfriend too,"

"Piss off, Cox," Benji snarled as he pushed Sammy behind him, ready to defend him if they get jumped.

"Ooh, Faggy Benny defending his boyfriend. What, you going to hit me?" The fat boy laughed with his goons.

Benji nodded, his dark eyes glimmering dangerously. "I will if you don't back off,"

"What is going on here?" A sly voice said behind them. Snape was staring down at the group of bullies and Sammy and Benji.

"Sir, he was going to hit!" Cox cried, dramatically as he pointed at Benji.

Snape rose a brow, looking down at Ben. "Is that right, Mr. Edwards?"

"What, No! Cox was spitting gay slurs at us. He shoved Sammy." Benji shouted in outrage.

"Well, all of you, detention at 8. Edwards, Black with McGonagall and Cox, Jefferys, Hicks, and Kelly with me,"

Benji was livid as he grabbed the hand of a terrified Sammy. "C'mon, Sam,"

The angry ebony haired boy stormed down the corridors, dragging Sam with him. They walked past Koda, Neville, and  Ben's sister who shot up from where they were sitting in the corridor.

"Sam, Benji, hey, wait up!" Koda shouted after the two boys. They stopped turning towards the three. She saw the enraged look on the Ravenclaw's face and the concerned look on her best friend's. "Are you two alright? Did something happen?"

Ben's sister placed her hand on her brother's shoulder, rubbing it gently. "Jamie. Was it, Cox, again?" She said, her voice coming out in nothing but a whisper.

Benji seemed to calm down at her touch and nodded. "Yes. The bastard called Sam and me homophobic names and shoved Sam to the floor."

"And Snape gave us detention," Sam added rather flustered. He was highly aware of the boy's hand still holding his.

"What?! You didn't even do anything." Koda exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah." Ben squeezed Sam's hand. "I'll talk to Flitwick and see if he and McGonagall can do anything."

Sam smiled at the boy, blushing madly before his eyes wandered over to the smaller redhead standing beside Ben. "This is your sister? I'm Sam, what's your name?"

Ben's sister snapped her head up at Sammy with wide eyes. She had the same dark brown eyes as her brother. She spoke, her voice was at a whisper level. "I'm Delaney, but I prefer Ella."

"Nice to meet you, Ella." Sam smiled, shaking the redhead's small hand. His hand engulfed hers as her brother's did to his. He motioned to his friends. "I believe you met Koda and Neville."

"You too. And yes, I did." Ella says shyly, her hand snaking into her brother's free hand.

Koda grinned. "Of course she did! And she's our new friend, right El?" She received a nod from the quiet girl. "She's also in Gryffindor!"

Neville nodded in confirmation. "A year below us. I saw you a few times, most of the time you keep to yourself."

Ella nodded as Ben spoke. "She's very shy. Hardly talks in big crowds but you gotta love her." He said, fondly.

"My sister and our friends are in Gryffindor. My brothers, too. They're easy to spot, my brothers and baby sister, all of them got red hair. Diana is the blonde one and her hair changes colors, her best friend is Hermione, the bushy-haired one, and their friend is Harry Potter. You obviously on who he is, but he's just Harry. We don't look at him like a celebrity as one else does." Sam explained as they started to walk to their classes. "I got Transfiguration with Nev now and you guys?"

"Charms with Ravenclaws," Koda answered as Ben nodded. "What about her, Ella?"

"Astronomy," Ella whispered, peeking up at Koda through her bangs.

Delaney, or Ella as she preferred, looked different from her older brother, except for their eyes. Their dark brown eyes with flakes of green and a hint of gold. Her pale skin was covered from head to toe with dark freckles and her shoulder-length curly hair was a bright red, brighter than the Weasley whose hair was slightly darker in shade. She was shorter than her brother who was about five-seven and still growing, while she was solid five-three and petite.

Ella bid her new friend goodbye and headed toward the Astronomy Tower, while Koda kissed Nev on the cheek before hurrying off to Charms. The dark-haired boy blushed as he made his way to his class and ignored a snickering Sam.

Benji looked at Sam before letting go of his hand. "It was nice to see you, Sam. I'll see you at lunch."

"Yeah, you too." Sammy's cheeks turned red as Ben leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek before walking after Koda and disappearing around the corner. "Wow."