Me meet again

Yuri's POV

I pressed my lips into her's. she tasted like strawberries and it felt like a dream. She was trying to break away from the kiss but I pulled her from the neck not breaking the intense kiss. I leaned closer to her making her fall down the bed side. I was running out of breath so i broke off the kiss. She was huffing and puffing as she put her hands on her lips turning to the side not making eye contact. I looked at her intently and she was blushing. All the feelings i was feeling i wanted to shout it to her and i did. "Y-yena unnie, You probably don't know but i- i really like you". I paused at what i said and said "No I-i-I love you". She took at glimpse of me but still turned to the side. I leaned closer to her face and her face turned redder. "i love you" i said whispering to her her ear. Her ear turned red and she said "W-what are you saying, your joking aren't you". I pulled her face to face me and looked at her with sincerity. She tensed up a bit so i hugged her. "Please unnie give me a chance. I don't want to lose you to someone else" hugging her tightly. "please don't go away please understand and give me a chance" i said closing my eyes now. She didn't move for a few second, but her next move surprised me. She hugged me with both of her arms. "I-its okay yuri, I won't go away" she said softly but i little shaky because of the surprise. "So does that mean you don't like yiren?" she said. I paused and pulled away from the hug "I never liked yiren it was more like the opposite" i said sitting on top of her. "o-oh i see" she said scratching her nape. "so does this mean you'll give me a chance to show you" i asked shyly. She looked at me and nodded. I beamed a smiled at her and said "yena i love you". she looked at me and didn't say anything. I pecked her in her lips and she flinched. I pecked her again and she flinched again. "why don't we finish this movie" yena said waiting for me get off on top of her. I smirked at her because she was a hot burning mess. She was sweating and crimson red that it made me laugh all through out the movie we watched. 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing. I stood up quickly and ran to yena's bedroom. I opened her door to see her bed tidied up and clean. I went downstairs and saw the gang eating breakfast. "Where's yena??" i asked. they looked at me and said "She attended the wedding early to help juri" yu-jin said chowing down the food. then i bombarded her with questions "what did she wear, what time didI she wake up, did she eat did she take her vitamins". She stopped me before continuing and asked me " Why are you so worried about yena unnie she's okay calm down". I huffed a sigh and nodded. 

yena's POV

I was wearing a  grey suit with black tie.  I had my black hair tied up into a messy hair bun style.

I arrived at the wedding hall early so i can help out juri

I arrived at the wedding hall early so i can help out juri. i parked my car and ran to the entrance to see 3 guards blocking the door. I showed them my invitation and they welcomed me in. As i go in i see empty table's, chairs and a red carpet for the bride my and groom. I smiled at the site and went to the other side of the hall to see juri. When i arrived at my destination i opened the big brown door and see juri with the biggest and most fabulous dress ever. "oH MYYYY GOOODNISS!!!" I SAID covering my mouth. She turned around and saw me. She smiled the biggest smiled ever and came running to me. The make up artist that was doing her make up stop because she ran to me. She gave me a big hug in which i returned. Then I heard a cute little voice call. I broke the hug finding where the voice came from. "Auntie YENA!!!" juri's kid said. I looked at him and kneeled. I gave him a hug and he hug me back. He wrapped around his little arms and asked me to carry him. "Soooo where's the groom?" i said smirking at her. She blushed and said "We can't meet yet later only okay". "What time are the guest coming?" i asked and she said "About an hour from now, can you take care of haru please he's a little trouble maker". Haru "Hmphed" a breath and said "I'm not a trouble maker mommy" crossing his arms. I chuckled and started tickling him "Yes you are just admit it". "Ok okay s-stop auntie" he said laughing and giggling.

It had been 2 hours and there were guests in here piling up inside. juri was still in the room preparing and trying to cool down her nerves so i left with little haru in my arms. He was getting sleepy so he was resting his head on my shoulders. I saw yu-jin in a black suit while wonyoung wear a white dress. They came to me and shouted. "YaH!! be quiet or else you'll-" i got off and hear haru whining. I patted his back and said "Its okay its okay why don't you wake up now because guests are coming you don't wanna miss some people saying hi to you right?". he hummed a yes yawned. I heard a click sound coming from a phone so i turned a little and see yu-jin took a picture of me. "Srsly" i said furrowing my eye brows. "You srsly look like a capable mother already" said wonyoung and yu-jin nodded in agreement. I sighed and didn't bother to even let her delete the photo.  they both left and went to find a seat.

I see Mr and ms, takahashi coming my way. (Juri's parents). "Mr and Ms Takahashi" i said while shaking there hands with my free arm. They both smiled at me and mr takahashi said "Your still the same yena". "well maybe a bit mature" i said. Ms takahashi then came to me and held me by my arm "Your so thin yena you should come visit sometime in japan i'll cook you your favorite". "of coarse. I'll definitely come." i said nodding. Then they both gazed there attention on haru who hugged them and returned into my arms. "I GUESS he like's you more" mr takahashi said sighing. I chuckled and said "I'm his favorite actually". Haru smiled and shouted "auntie yena is my favorite!!!". I giggle and talked more with them. Until the wooden door opened and i hear so many clicks from the camera's and people chattering from outside. I didn't bother to turn around since there were many people talking to me that i know. ( mostly juri's friends ). Then i heard a familiar voice call my name. "Yena"...... I turned to the voice and i couldn't believe my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS HERES A PROMISED UPDATE HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERYONE AND PLEASE BE OKAY EVERYONE LOVE U GUYS !!!!