5|learning

Sage Anderson's Pov

I wasn't asleep, at all. I felt Bryce's hand collied with my Ginger hair, he whispered sweet things in my ear until one catches my attention.

"I love you Sage, I've always had a big fat crush on you, I wish we can be together you know?" He whispered softly.
"You really mean that?" I blurted. Bryce stood up and stared at my features. I glanced at him back. "Y-You heard that?" He stuttered making my cheeks all tomato on me. Suddenly my body took over me and I cupped his cheeks. "Yes I did bryce, I sure did," I replied. His lips curved into a cute smile. "Well then I do mean it,"

-

2 weeks has passed since the sleepover, me and Bryce has been close as ever. Sometimes we have to sneak with each other at school and Home.

2nd period was done, me and Aeryn was putting books away till' Aeryn got called to her meeting. She was our class president so she had to go. After we said our goodbyes, I walked to the library. The library is one of my comfort place, as I was looking around, a hand grabbed my wrist softly. I was then met with my favourite pair of eyes. "Hello Sage." He smiled. I returned the smile till' his lips soon crashed into mine. We're alright with making out, we do it all the time. His lips slithered into my mouth and fought for dominance. I tasted his minty toothpaste printed in his tongue. We had to let go for us to be able to breathe. As soon as we did, he looked at my swollen lips and traced his thumb on my lower lip. His eyes never left my mouth. He leaned into me and kissed my jaw, slowly to my neck. Soft little moans left my red lips. He stoped and kissed my cheeks. "See you later Princess." He winked and left, "teased!" I whispered yelled.

"Why you smiling?" Amy mocked. I stared at both of them, their lips already has a grin plastered on them. "W-What? Pfffft I don't know what you're talking about," I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck. "Oooo so Hayden huh?" Aeryn nudged my shoulder. "What? Hahahahahah real funny Aeryn but hell no. I'm already taken." I realised what I said "wait, no no no." I looked back. "Omg whoo" Amy pointed. I nervously pointed to Bryce who was zoned out. "Omg!! You got a good one." Aeryn squealed.

"I can't today, I really can't." I scoffed, blushing slightly.

"She's blushing!" Amy yelled but my hand soon collided with her mouth. "Shut up Amy or you better choose your flowers for your funeral." I hissed, looking around if anyone noticed.

No one did.

Phew.

Amy held her hand up in a surrender while I slowly took off my hands off her lips.

OMG I KNOW THIS IS VERY VERY VERY  VERY VERY SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED
TO MAKE AN UPDATE TO SAY THAT I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE :)

Mari.