3|school

Bryce Loski's POV

School is something I hate, simply because I don't get to see Sage as much. She does AP, meaning she has hard classes while I'm stuck with Sarah, Sherry, Jacob and Garrett. I'm fine with my friends it's just Sherry is drooling all over me which I hate. I don't want her, fuck no.

I want sage.

Monday, 14th of September, 2001

Class took so long today, every time I take a look at the clock, it managed to go slower. But finally, the moment I've been dreading, the bell went. All the students including me quickly grabbed all our books, with smiles in our faces because next period is a free period for all sophomores. That means AP students too.

I swung my backpack over my shoulder and tried to get out of the classroom but the spawn of devil arrived on my sight.

"Yes!—Ah!" I sounded startled mainly because I was.

"Bryce.?" Sherry chuckles nervously.

"Ye-Yes Sherry?" I stuttered.

"Wanna go to the library with me?"

I was about to go there so why not. "Sure." I answered blankly.

She smiled with glee and connected her arms with mine without my consent.

As we arrived in the Library I wanted to look for Sage. And there she was, looking for books in the science section. "I'll go get us some books?" Sherry whispered. "S-Sure." I nodded, not even turning my glaze on her. I walked a little closer to Sage, seeing a table nearby so I took it. I placed my binder and books on the table, still locking my eyes with her figure. Her hair was up to a ponytail and she carelessly left two of her short strands of hair. I could not imagine myself not loving her red hair. She still kept focused on her book and her writing. God her writing. Her writing is like the greek of god's work.

"Got em'!" I heard Sherry's voice echo within my eardrum. "What you looking at?" I immediately looked at Sherry.

"I-I"

"Sage? Sage Anderson? The wannabe nerd and rich kid?" She chuckles. For some reason that made my blood boil, and I don't know if it's because I have a fat crush on Sage or Sage is a really good friend of mine.

"She isn't a wannabe." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say." She huffed and sat next to me. "Let's study?" She asked with a smile on her face. I nodded unsure.

16 minutes in and I want to study with Sage. So I made a plan. This plan may get me to be called a dickhead but it's worth it. I would go tell Sherry I need books, Pretend I'm going to get books when I would actually sit next to Sage and study with her. The only problem is that I have no idea how to grab my stuff with me.

"Hey Sherry," I asked. "Yes?" Her flirty voice mumbled.

"I need to get my books. I also need my stuff with me just incase." I chuckled nervously. "Sure," she shrugged off happily and continued working. Yes!

I jumped off my seat with my stuff and walked to a book shelf. Then I waited for a couple of seconds until I sat next to Sage.

"Hey!" I whispered, my face an inch away from her. "Hey." She replied back, not looking at me but she smiled, showing me that She's okay sitting here. My eyes suddenly darted to her hand. Her hand was decorated with 2 colourful rings, one that is pink and one that I gave. She still wore it to this day.

"Can I-Uh" I was cut off by her. "Yes you can study with me." She giggled sending butterflies to my stomach. I studied with her but from time to time, I would take a glimpse of her writing or her beautiful green eyes searching and roaming around the book.

Lovely.

——————————-

I know this is short but I want the study buddy stuff to be the next chapter <33 + This book is mostly Bryce's POV

xx

Signed, Mari.

ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ  [ʙʀʏᴄᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴋɪ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें