"Don't you dare cry because you're going to make me cry." You squeezed her hand.

"Fuck off! Now go out there, your boyfriend is waiting for you." She shooed you away, retouching her makeup.

You laughed and walked out the room, all of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen with them. Eren stood in the front, catching your eyes when you were scanning the crowd of people for him. He had on a baby blue suit, pants and coat, although he had the buttons on the coat undone so you could see the white button up under.You shuffled through them, joining hands with him.

"You look beautiful." He whispered into your ear, followed with him gently kissing your ear.

"I know I always do, thanks for for reminding me." You pulled him down to your eye level, giving him a kiss before the people in the pews stood up. You got serious flashbacks from that one time..

Armin stood in the front, fiddling with his hands. He looked like a nervous wreck, you could even see his face was red and he was breathing like crazy.

Side by side, you walking by Eren down the aisle before breaking into the different sides. He stood behind Armin, trying to calm him down. You stood behind where Annie would be, you made eye contact with Eren a lot. You would mouth words back and forth to each other and send faces towards him as the rest made it down the path.

Annie stood at the end of the aisle, her father standing by her side. This might be the first time you've seen her father cry before, you understood why. Her family sat in the first pew, Jordan having a girl to his side. Ah yes, his new girlfriend.

Everyone faced Annie, a huge smile plastered on her face. She gracefully walked, her fiancé's eyes brimming with tears. You saw Annie about to cry again when she placed her hands in his.

"Dear friends and family of the Bride and Groom, welcome and thank you for joining this occasion. We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Annie Leonhart and Armin Arlert. Now, let's begin the ceremony." The priest cleared his voice, everyone's attention on him.

                                    ——————
6:30 P.M.

The ceremony was filled with laughs and a whole lot of tears. You just witnessed your best friend become Mrs. Arlert. You couldn't believe it, you remembered how she was so nervous to talk to him, asking you for advice left in right. All the nights she stayed up talking to you about him, but those stopped shortly after Eren came along.

Eren.

You searched for him through the people going out of the church to the reception, feeling a poke on your shoulder that sent horror through you. You turned around after the familiar grip, grinning at the man before you.

"Ready to see them blackout drunk?" Eren placed his arm around your shoulder and walked you out.

"I've been waiting for this moment ever since the ceremony started." You leaned your head against his arm.

Eren decided to drive, thank god. You took a nap in the car, only the sound of the air wizzing past the car was heard. You felt safe, knowing he was right by you. You did make the right choice and it was totally worth it. You felt as though you were closer to him than ever, you both shared everything with each other and you had talked to him about anything on your mind.