CUNT

Request- special request for a special bestie✨

Kairi has an episode of orgasms when he sees a certain photo of Harry Styles that Mattia sent him on purpose while they have a sleepover. (some stuff I say in here might not be true idk about this shit sry)

Mairi
Bottom Kairi

"Jesus fucking christ-shit fuck you c-unt." He moaned sinfully shaking thighs and head thrown back clenching legs tightly together or at least trying. Mattia staring with a smirk on his face with a now growing hard-on in his basketball shorts.

Now, why don't we backtrack a little huh?

*Eight minutes ago*

"I love you." The taller blunts out randomly before looking up a specific photo on the internet. "I-, okay I love you too babe. Why so random.." The black and blue-haired boy made a suspicious face looking at his lover next to him on his right then narrowing his eyes and focusing on his phone again.

The only reason Mattia was looking for this certain picture was that Kairi had just finished telling him about the episodes that he has for a certain picture of Harry Styles. He had told him that it was a drive inside of him that gets a certain kind of cell going a way no others do and it was a rare kind of cell.

He even did the favor of showing him the picture by searching it in the bathroom and then cleaning himself and exiting the bathroom showing Mattia it then pressing his home button fast so he couldn't see it again.

Now Mattia searching for it so he could send it to Kairi to see it in person. 

He looked up 'harry styles with brown shirt' almost scrolling he sees it as the third one. Clicking on the picture he held it down picking to download it. 

The younger of the two chuckled causing Kairi to look at him weirdly

The younger of the two chuckled causing Kairi to look at him weirdly. He cleared the app and went into messages choosing Kairi's name which was the last person he talked with as 'smolbaby<3'.

Thumbing the picture button he chose the Harry Styles one and then sent it with a '<3' watching Kairi from the corner of his eye. 

Kairi hummed suspiciously at the text that said Mattia aka 'tallmanbabe♡' sent a photo. The older clicked the message, gasping as he saw the image quickly shutting his eyes but unfortunately not fast enough as his thighs started to slowly shake.