We are just camping

Dose POV:
I get out of my couch and pick up my camera. I walk with it to my car. I get my phone out of my pocket and ring up juicy.
"Hey. Meet me and Mully at the campsite." I said. I put the phone down and head to the camp.
Mully POV:
I hop in my car and head to the camp. I pull off to the side to ring up juicy.
"Hey..Remember meet me and dose at the camp site." I said whispering. I hang up and put my hand on my dick. I stroke it a little bit and put my hand in my trousers grabbing my cock.
"Ohh" I moan. I jerk off in my car.
"Fuck yes~" I moan.
Juicy POV:
I hop in my car and race to the camp.
"Can't wait for this!" I say excited.
(ARRIVING AT THE SITE)
Dose POV:
I place my camera on the ground for a minute and help the lads put up the tents.
"Whoa that's a big tent" juicy says. I chuckle and look at Mully.
"Uh..Mully. You might wanna..." I bite my lip. I watch as he looks down and he has a erection.
"Fuck sake!" Mully says annoyed. I stand up straight and walk to Mully putting my hands on his chest.
"How about me and juice help you" I say softly gliding my hands over Mullys chest. I turn around and see juicy already in the tent and so I pull Mully inside. We all take our clothes off and I grab mullys cock.
"Mmm" I suck him off.
Mully POV:
"Fuck yes!" I moan. I look over at juicy and pull him over making him sit on my face.
Juicy POV:
I sit on mullys face moving up and down as I feel his tongue enter me.
"Oh fuck yes~!" I moan.
Dose POV:
I suck Mully as he moans in pleasure. I sit up and sit on his cock letting it enter me.
"Ohh~" we both moan. I bounce up and down and look at juicy. I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him.
"Fuck fuck!~" we all moan.  I see juicys dick and I grab it jerking him off.
"Yes~ Faster daddy~" juicy moans gripping the floor.
Juicy POV:
I jump off mullys face and kiss Mully and then dose.
"I love you guys so fucking much" I say breathing heavy. I sit beside Mully as dose gets off Mully.
Mully POV:
That was a fucking good time" I said breathing hard.
"You know what. Fuck the recording" juicy says
(TIME SKIP)
Dose POV:
We all have our pyjamas on and I gather everything together and put it in a safe space. I lay next to juicy and wrap my arm around him.
"I love you guys" I said yawning.
"I love you too and of course you juicy" Mully says cuddling together.
We all went to sleep.
(THE END)