Exhilarating Escapade

Momo was excited for tonight. It was her birthday today and she wanted to celebrate.

However, they have gotten quite stale over the years since she was mostly given material items, but she saw something, or rather someONE, who she wants as a birthday gift.

The One For All User, Izuku Midoriya.

She sighed at the very thought of his name. He always had that effect on her. His name would make her sigh. His eyes brightened her day and his smile. That damned smile. It drove her wild.

Everything about him did.

It is a good thing he is still single. She was planning on how to get him to come to her room alone. She wanted her and him to have some alone time together. For her to confess her feelings and for him to become her boyfriend and possibly something even more in one night.

She already had intricate plans laid out and she licked her lips slowly and with a smile never fading.

Momo looked up from her bed and looked at a framed picture of Izuku with a smile on it with smeared lipstick kisses on the glass.

She smiled as she grabbed it and hugged it tightly.

Momo: Please come to my birthday party, Izu! I can't wait to see you in that specific attire I asked of you because I am going to be wearing the same thing.

She was planning to wear a green button up shirt with a black vest and black nylon leggings and a green skirt with black high heels.

She specifically told Izuku to wear a green button shirt and black vest as well. Along with black dress pants as as well as black Italian loafers.

She was already imagining him in the apparel she asked him to wear and boy did it grab her attention alright.

She was drooling as she put the tip of her thumb in her mouth and rubbed her thighs together.

She heard a knock at the door and her mother entered, telling her that she has to start preparing soon.

Momo hopped off her bed with glee as she entered her walk in closet to change. She was planning to make this night a special for both of them.

-With Izuku-

Izuku was currently standing still as his mother was helping him out his tie in a Windsor Knot with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, as he was nervous.

He always did find Momo to be the finest and fairest maiden of their school. But he knew he would never be able to be with her, even though he himself had fallen in love with her.

He kept denying it and told himself that it was a simple crush and that he'll get over it. But alas, his feelings for her only grew stronger with time.

He felt the need to confess and soon, otherwise another man will barge into her life and sweep her off her feet.

Inko: You look so dashing, Izuku. You look just like your father when he took me to prom.

Izuku: But this is a birthday party.

Inko: True but, Izuku, From what you have told me, from her reactions around you and the way how she specifically told you to dress, it seems as though she has fallen for you.

Izuku: What if she's doing this as a friendly gesture, or what if she's manipulating my feelings?!

Inko: Izuku, I don't think she will ever do that, if she truly loves you. I was once a young woman too, just like her and I think you should take my advice. Remember, ask her for a dance. If she says yes, take her by the hand gently, lead her over and dance. Make that unforgettable for her and for you.