"So the rich guy is crazy too! Damn and here I thought rich people were meant to be smart!" laughter soaring through the room, the source, well Erik of course.

"I suggest you get yourself together Erik. This is a time of high alert." William gets up from his chair before facing Erik once more, "Besides an Inn is precisely what we need."

"What are you getting at?" the man asked.

"For someone mocking others for their inability to think you do not seem to remember Inn's are also centres to information and they're quite easy to access too."

Leaving Erik stunned in his seat, Will walked to the door putting on a royal blue coat on, "Shall we get going then?"

"So it begins." The woman says before following suit.

Erik on the other hand looked back and forth from William and Bella for a second time "Wait... YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUS?" Receiving a very confused nod from the petit girl.

William gestures Bella to go through the now open door before following suit, "You may stay if you wish, you aren't necessarily required for this task."

"AND LEAVE YOU AND HER ALONE? NO CHANCE I AM LETTING THAT HAPPEN! I'M GOING!" 

Their eyes ached when they left the sun still shining brightly in the sky, days of isolation on a dark apartment will do that to you. Nevertheless they set off for the Raven Inn.

When they arrived at alleyway of the down part of the city the sun had already set, this part of Cirith although still coated with marble was undoubtedly more dirty with a few beggars already seen littering the streets.

"The Raven Inn this is it," the silver haired man spoke. 

Going through the door the whole place smelt of old wood, partially because everything including the tables and even the ceiling was made of dark wood, not only that but the scent of booze was noticeable, a combination that one had to admit was quite pleasant but foul at the same time.

Walking through the tiny spaces in between tables and the loud chatter heard in every corner the trio finally reached the counter where a small and bulky tanned woman was at. "Welcome to the Raven Inn. We sell ale and accommodations anything else and you're in the wrong place." 

"I assure you ma'am you will not want to pass on this opportunity." William stated his voice so flat you would guess he was born with no emotions.

"This better be worth my time or I'm kicking you out." the woman said before motioning the group to follow her.

Once inside the tiny backroom the silver haired boy pulled out an envelope, the Roberttson family crest well visible on the front causing the woman in front of them to visibly sweat in worry, "I trust you know this crest. There's 10000 in money inside this envelope, all we want is some information."

The tanned woman looked from the envelope to William and gulped, "I don't like being a snitch but that money-"

"Don't worry it's a simple question. What do you know about the hooded figure that visits your establishment?"

"There's no hooded figure in my inn, I know all of my clients, now please give m-"

For the first time since getting here, Erik talks "I suggest you stop with your bullshit.", the woman looks taken aback by the tall man's comment "Excuse me?". "Excuse? We know very well you're lying, we have our sources. If you don't tell us the truth you're going to lose much more than this little piece of paper." he said pointing to the envelope on the pale man's hand.  

Bella follows next with a grin plastered to her face, "You know he is right. I regret to inform you that if you play around with us not even your, oh so loyal customers, will be able to help you. If I were you I wouldn't mess with assassins." As much as she hates this side of her, the pale girl takes pleasure in these games, not to mention the fear they give off, it's like the best meal she has ever eaten.

"Alright, alright! Just leave me alone, I will tell you what I know, I promise I won't lie." she pleaded, "He started coming around a week ago, I heard something about a laboratory and experiments but nothing else. I know the only person he ever talked to goes by the name of Vicktor, he's a regular, quite small in stature and old he's old! That's all I know I swear!" 

"Very well ma'am, I believe that will help us quite a bit." the pale man said handing her the envelope, "I believe this is yours then. Oh, one more thing show us who he is will you?" he finished before leaving back to the main room.

"He's that one at the back." she pointed to a dim-lit area to the right of the main entrance.

Walking over there, the old man seemed almost peaceful, "Sir, a word if we may." the noble man said.

"Sure thing son, have a seat."

"No need. We are looking for a hooded figure that's coming around here." at this the man's features visibly fall.

"I told him to be more careful, youngsters these days. He's my grandson, Jackson, he has a small lab around this area, I've never been there myself. He got with some bad people, I just ask you don't hurt him." the man said.

"And why are you telling us all this?" Erik intervened.

"Hahaha, son an old man like myself has lived enough time to know you guys mean danger."

Without warning Bella started talking "Actually may I have a word outside?"

"Alright, give this old man some time to get up will you?"

Outside all of them walk towards an alley, in the blink of an eye Bella had the old man against a wall knife in hand, "I'm sorry but I must take precautions you see?"

"Bella that's enough!" Erik said.

She tilts her head towards them, "What if he warns Jackson that we are coming for him? Then all of this would be for nothing!"

"M-miss please..."

With her focus now on the old man she runs her hand through his jaw, "How cute, you're afraid, don't worry Vicktor you've lived a full life I'm just ending it a bit sooner."

With that she brings the knife to the mans side multiple times, leaving him in a pool of his own blood, laughter surging through her throat. She hates it so much, but part of her lives for the moment of the kill the moment her knife sinks into the flesh of someone, the moment the light in their eyes perish and they fall limp on the floor, much like the sitting corpse of the old man before her.

She snapped out when someone touched her shoulder, trying to distance her from her newest victim, "Bella!" it was William's voice "Snap out of it! You didn't need to kill him! Look I know it's hard for you but you have to keep yourself in check!"

With a sigh William declares, "We should go home, I'll get someone on the search for this lab, let's just rest for today, tomorrow we should have some news."

"I hate to admit it but he's right, c'mon let's go Bella." with that Erik wraps his arms around Bella to support her now shaking form.

And so they walked back to the dark room they stayed for the past night.