Hello

Joy played with a piece of paper. She played it like she was thinking about something. 

"Should I call or chat first?"  Joy looks very nervous.

After thinking long and seriously.  Joy decided to call the number on the paper.  She took her phone and pressed a button.  When the dial tone is heard, Joy reflexively hangs up the call.  The sound of her heart beating loudly held back the urge to make a call. 

"Oh God! What should I do?"

Joy was still arguing with herself.  She did not see if Yeri entered her room and giggled. 

"Just call unnie! What's so hard about it?"  Yeri said still giggling. 

Joy was surprised to see Yeri sitting beside her bed. 

"Shut up! Don't talk too much!"  Joy exclaimed while throwing a pulse at Yeri.

Yeri stood up and dodged Joy's throw, then she stuck out her tongue--joking.

"Oh come on Unnie! If you think too much, those paper will disappear without you noticing!"  Yeri said honestly. 

Joy took a deep breath, honestly she wanted to make a call.  But her heart was still not completely ready.  She was afraid that she would disturb the man she liked. 

"What if he gets distracted by my phone?" 

"Or does he feel that I am too aggressive for calling him first?"  said Joy starting to panic. 

Yeri approached Joy again and pinched her chubby cheeks.  Yeri is annoyed to see Joy lose her confidence even to just say hello to the guy she likes.

"Oh come on unnie!"  Yeri exclaimed in frustration. 

"Where is my unnie who is strong, confident and unyielding?"  said Yeri fiery. 

"Unnie must believe! If Unnie gives up before the match, it's called cowardice!"

Yeri then lectures Joy, trying to cheer the girl up again.  Joy listened seriously, what Yeri said was 100% accurate.  She must be confident and not give up easily.  If she quits without trying she will surely regret it later.  And she didn't want to feel that way.

"Okay!"  Joy exclaimed excitedly. 

"I'll try to call him!"  She said again firmly. 

Joy then took her phone again.  She pressed the call button and started calling.  The dial tone was heard three times and finally it was picked up. Came the baritone voice she liked.  The voice she admired so much.

"Hello?"  And suddenly Joy's world is full of colors.

The End