My eyes widen, she looked like an angel

"PAPA YOU LIAR!"

"Hm?"

I looked down, not looking at him

"Papa you liar! You said everytime you look at me, im as pretty as mama..."

I then looked up crying and pointed to the picture frame

"Papa! My beauty cannot be compared to mama, she's looks like a literal angel! How dare you compare her beauty to mine! Im no where close to mama..."

I then paused for a second

"Mama..."

"Huh? Mama?..."

"Omg! Papa! There's no way she gave birth to me!? Shes looks like a literal goddess!"

I cried,

'THERES NO WAY I CAME FROM HER, IM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU MOTHER BUT MY BEAUTY IS NO WHERE NEAR YOURS! I shall die peacefully now knowing i came from such a goddess'

Papa then laughed, and cried abit from laughing so hard

"If she's a goddess, then you my dear..."

He picks me up twirled me around in the air

"Shall be the goddess' little angel whom she loved dearly"

Papa...

He then sat down on the bed, setting me on his lap while he played with my hair.

"My little angel wanted to know about your mother right?"

I then nodded furiously

"Your mother, she had the kindest heart a person could have, in that I mean shes the kindest person I've ever met. She had loving eyes and a bright smile, I enjoyed my very moments with her. She never fails to make me laugh and smile. People around her loves her aswell and that got me abit jealous."

"Jealous? Papa got jealous?"

"Mhm~ of course~ mama was suppose to be mine, no ones else. Actually, Athanase is the only exception. People around her had grown to be kind to her in return of her nice nature"

I then looked at the picture once more.

"If she was still here, you would be overwhelmed with her love to leave me jealous of you."

I was left dumbfounded which lead to Papa chuckling at me.

"Hmmm~ is that so?"

Papa then nods

"Well even if mama is not here im fine with the way things are. Papa have you meet Athanasia yet?"

"Hm? I've only seen her once, and that time she was around a week old. I hope she'll grown to be a fine lady just like her mother"

I then stopped hugging Papa

"Papa, are you cheating on mama. Saying 'grown to be a fine lady' is abit suspicious" I jokingly said

"Oh-of course not! I love your mother too much to even think about other woman. My dear you misunderstood what I said" he then sweatdrop to that

"I hope you grow into a fine lady too Athanase"

"Youre doing it again, you're now cheating on her with me, bad papa" I then giggled and he sighed.

"You know, I was stressing from all the work. But the Athanase came and saved Papa, thank you my dear little angel"

"Hehehee no problem!"

It felt as if there were more meaning behind those words...

(I wanna show you something!)

The father: Rhya De Alger Obelia

The mother: Hestia Silva

The child: Athanase Silva De Alger Obelia