🍁Chapter-1🍁

South Korea , Seoul 2021
Today is a very beautiful day in Seoul . The sun is shining and we can see thousand of beautiful butterflies flying . People are walking to their respective destination. Suddenly , A luxury cars ; Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG (one of the most luxury cars in 2021) stopped infront of a towering building. Then , a man who is wearing a black suit and sunglasses came out from the car. The man has  mascular figure and he is wearing blue necktie matching his black suit. All of the employees greet him as he enters to the company. His eyes check everything from his way to his office. When he enters his office , his secretary greets him with sugar coated voice. He gives her a nod ,

"Secretary Yoon , give me all the paperwork needed to sign and tell me all the meetings I need to attend." with that Kim jong kook enters his own office. Yes , he is Kim jong kook CEO of Green Rose company. His company is the most successful company in South Korea and one of the most powerful companies in the world. He is handsome and so he is the apple of all the girls' eyes. There are thousands of woman waiting for become his Cinderella . However , noone can tell his dating life.  There is no proof of him being in a relationship after all he is known as stoic and cold man. Although all the people didn't know his dating life , he is actually dating with someone . The door swing open and reveal a beautiful secretary.

"Boss , here are the things need to sign and you have to attend the meeting with shareholders at 2:00 p.m. And . . . " Before she can finish , jong kook pulled her to his lap.

"Eun hye yah , don't act so cold to me" jong kook said while kissing her cheek. Yes , he is dating Yoon Eun Hye , his pretty secretary. They have been dating for three years. Eun hye ignores him and get up from his lap

"Stop saying sweet things to me , oppa " she pouted . She doesn't get the things she wanted from him yet. Jong kook get up from his seat and hug her from the back.

"Why are you so mean , Eun hye yah? " His asked while his chin is rested upon her shoulder. Again , Eun hye get herself free from his grip and walk .

"You told me that you will introduce me to your mother but you never did. I waited and waited but you always gave me hope. What do you think of me ,oppa ! A toy! I had waithed for three years oppa . That's enough " with that Eun hye try to walk out from the office. However , jong kook stop her by catching her hand . He knew that Eun hye want to meet his mother and she want make her mom to accept her as her daughter- in- law . However , he knows that his mother doesn't like Eun hye. He doesn't know why . Eun hye is a sweet girl and her education level is perfect too. Why can't his mom love Eun hye?

" Don't worry Eun hye yah. You know I love you . I love you with all my heart Eun hye yah . Don't doubt my love for you Eun hye yah. And don't worry eun hye yah , you are my one and only bride. " with that jong kook kiss Eun hye's forehead. Noone can break our bond Eun hye yah.

"Hi everyone , I am writing again. Thanks you for your comments and vote . I try my best to keep the plot interesting. Thanks you for your support ❤️❤️❤️.